AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'New Model' Tag on my CB Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2024
Hi @punker barbie

I just wanted to reach out to inquire about the “new” tag.

I have had 3 profiles on CB, and although that doesn’t sound reassuring I would love the chance to explain why I feel as though I deserve the chance to fully take advantage of this tag.

I worked with a studio on my first account @itskatieecole and only after two shows that I amounted 14,000 followers on, they locked me out & I no longer had access to the account & therefore I wasn’t able to continue broadcasting on that account. A few weeks later I tried again, this time by myself and without a studio under the username @itskatiecolee I made this account to attempt to grow my own account with the boost & i unfortunately did not get it. I made one final attempt on the account @heymiamae last week & I still did not get the boost.

I totally understand and respect the fact that you only get to do the boost one time, it makes sense! I just feel as though I didn’t really get the chance to optimize my boost to its fullest potential. I’m very consistent & loved streaming on your platform for the few days I was able to. I would love the opportunity to have a shot at maximizing my profile with a boost so I can consistently broadcast on your platform.

I hope you will consider my proposal for another boost & I hope you have a lovely day.

Thank you for your time!

Reactions: RainForest
What was the studio's reason for the lockout?
They refused to sign a contract with me for my protection of payments and accounts, so I did two shows with them in good faith (the promise of money is what made me go ahead with it).

When I was persistent about signing a contract to protect both parties, they ghosted me and locked me out of the account, so they never had the intention of paying me.

I just don't know how to make an account with my ID again on CB, utilize the boost to it's fullest, and grow my brand, so I'm hoping to get some assistance with that :h:

Reactions: RainForest
Upvote 0
Hello @heymiamae For questions regarding your account, please contact support@chaturbate.com
Hey @punker barbie I did and I haven't heard back from them yet, it's been a few days, that's why I started looking for answers on this forum. Is there any way that I could make an account and attach a 'new tag' once and for all? I feel like I wasn't given a fair opportunity to blossom on Chaturbate, and I've really wanted to use the platform, it's just mega discouraging when as a new model I have to start without a boost, and without a following.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from, but I will message CB support one more time :h:

Should I maybe make a new account?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.