AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and told I am ineligible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2024
I recently joined and made a solo account, my fiancé also had a solo account. We decided to broadcast together and then created a couple account. We age verified all three accounts and streamed one time on the couple account. The next day all accounts are suspended. I deleted the solo and couple account and made a new couple account with the understanding we should have been guests on the couple account I think? Anyway I create the new couple account and age verify but I am being told I am ineligible to broadcast can someone help I’m so confused.

I recently joined and made a solo account, my fiancé also had a solo account. We decided to broadcast together and then created a couple account. We age verified all three accounts and streamed one time on the couple account. The next day all accounts are suspended. I deleted the solo and couple account and made a new couple account with the understanding we should have been guests on the couple account I think? Anyway I create the new couple account and age verify but I am being told I am ineligible to broadcast can someone help I’m so confused.
@punker barbie could you please help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.