AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new account instabanned when entering models room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 9, 2024
My (new/fresh) account, as well as my regular account, was banned upon entering Hi_cut_cutie's room. I created a new account to see if it was an account ban or some kind of ip ban. The model says she hasnt knowingly banned me, and chaturbate support say "We leave it to the independent broadcaster's discretion to restrict access to their room. We will not normally interfere with an independent broadcaster’s decision to either block or allow particular users to view their live shows.". the model has refused to contact support to rectify this situtation so unless someone can fix this the model has lost my respect and support. regular account name and new account name can be provided.
@punker barbie

Ask her to check her list of banned users to see if you are on it. You may have been "fat finger banned", i.e. she accidentally clicked "Ban user" when she did not mean to.

Or, she is lying to you and doesn't want to admit, for some reason, that she banned you. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 1
Some men go mental when you are upfront with them about no longer wanting them as a customer. So the "some reason" would be avoiding an emotional scene and a bunch of potential verbal abuse, and/or time management for the self employed business owner .Some men need an hour long cyber break up quasi-counseling session, or even longer. It sucks, but it is what it is. They never pay for that, and some struggle letting go.

After it happens a time or two, you realize as a model, that its easier and faster just to be evasive and brief. And that block buttons are your friend.

They don't even know you, but they have a fantasy that they don't want to let go of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
At the bottom of my banned list on CB, it says something like, "We have also automatically banned 15 users we believe are associated with users you have banned. Clear this list?"

It could be that CB has automatically banned you because she banned your other account already.

...Or she could be lying because she doesn't want to deal with you. That's probably the case (I knew her in highschool 😜). It's her right though. I would just leave it be. She probably banned you.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
At the bottom of my banned list on CB, it says something like, "We have also automatically banned 15 users we believe are associated with users you have banned. Clear this list?"

It could be that CB has automatically banned you because she banned your other account already.

...Or she could be lying because she doesn't want to deal with you. That's probably the case (I knew her in highschool 😜). It's her right though. I would just leave it be. She probably banned you.
you knew her in hs?

Upvote 0

This is most likely the case. Once had a fan club member try to pull some shady shit by creating a new account to "test me". When I banned that account, a message appeared on a social media site, "why did you ban me?" He was talking about his main account. I cleared silent bans and suddenly he came back into the room on the fan club account. Spouting some nonsense about he was hacked, blah blah blah. I tried to explain to him what actually happened, but he doubled down on the lie and I just let it go.

Upvote 0
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0