AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 8, 2024
Hi @punker barbie I have been camming on CB for about a week and a half. I just got banned Tuesday morning literally in the middle of the broadcast. I immediately filled out the support form about it and filled in the details it asked for. That was Tuesday, August 4th at 11:30 AM. No word from CB.

My questions are:
did i get banned bc I had my cash app handle in my bio?
will they keep the tokens I had accumulated? I had about $800 in tokens not yet cashed out

I really just want my account back up. I love camming so much, i know that sounds weird but camming has done more for my body image issues and sexuality than years of therapy. Sorry oversharing. Anyway please help, thank you.

-TheodoraWild

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi @punker barbie I have been camming on CB for about a week and a half. I just got banned Tuesday morning literally in the middle of the broadcast. I immediately filled out the support form about it and filled in the details it asked for. That was Tuesday, August 4th at 11:30 AM. No word from CB.

My questions are:
did i get banned bc I had my cash app handle in my bio?
will they keep the tokens I had accumulated? I had about $800 in tokens not yet cashed out

I really just want my account back up. I love camming so much, i know that sounds weird but camming has done more for my body image issues and sexuality than years of therapy. Sorry oversharing. Anyway please help, thank you.

-TheodoraWild
hi @punker barbie wanted to follow up. i did hear back from CB and my suspension was due to CNC. i remember chatting to a guy in PM about a fantasy involving (trigger warning) r*pe but with a trusted person and a safe word. the response from CB said that they believed i had violated the CNC terms and conditions but upon review had determined it was a lapse in judgement and that both parties understood there was clear consent. anyway, i have a week suspension and then my account will be back up and running. i'm glad they take consent so seriously and this was a good lesson in paying closer attention to what i'm saying/typing on CB at all times.

Upvote 0
Am I understanding this correctly; you are now allowed to display outside payments methods (cash app) in your profile AND participate in rape-play with prior consent be given?

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0