AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need some helping hand

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that you won’t be eligible for verification here if your CB account is banned.

Please note that you won’t be eligible for verification here if your CB account is banned.
Hello @AmberCutie I am happy to announced that my Chaturbate account is finally back!🥹 I pm @punker barbie about this matter… Chaturbate Support Team give me a response already. I can pm you that my account is Finally back and the banned/suspension is finally been lifted.😭😭😭

The best morning I’ve ever had in my life😭 really a good morning and a blessed morning😭 I am so thankful and emotional today🥹 Thank you to your platform @AmberCutie 😭 it’s a blessing for me and everyone!❤️

Hi 👋 @AmberCutie I want to verified model here but I read the rules, and I read that I should have a profile photo on my CB account before verifying here so I went to my CB account to Age Verify my self so that I can upload a profile picture there. But I have this minor problem that I can’t connect to the server through my phone now and I am confused a little bit and needs some help of one of the representatives here which is @punker barbie because I think my IP Address got banned too when I was banned last June. But my account now is back to normal and Chaturbate Support Team and I have emailed to each other and everything is okay and the banned/suspension has been lifted.

The point here is I would like to Age Verify my self through my Cellphone because I do have high quality phone for me to help get my documents captured Clear and Visible upon verification so that I won’t have any further problems anymore about it. And I am comfortable and I prefer used my phone upon Age Verification.

May I kindly ask you again @punker barbie to help me with this matter?

Should I submit another ticket for this matter?

Thank you, and looking forward to your positive response.

Andi_Purre

Attachments

• IMG_3537.png
    IMG_3537.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 13
Or maybe should I change my connection? because when I used another connection I can search and connect to CB.

It’s just that this connection is my personal connection for working on the platform.

Is there anyway I can fix this or should I ask help to Chaturbate Support Team about this?

Because if I change my connection it will cost me another network to have internet connection for work and to connect the server (Chaturbate) .

I am kindly asking for an answer and advice.

Thank you,

Andi_Purre

Status
Not open for further replies.