AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help to be back at chaturbate the best page in the world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2024
Colombia
Twitter Username
@Josemanu_fit
Streamate Username
Mikey_sta
Chaturbate Username
Mikey_sta
Good morning dear and respected @punker barbie

I hope you are feeling very well, the message is to apologize for the mistake made with the conversation I had with the user, I didn’t understand well what he say to me and I understand that his age was 18+. That the reason I didn't report him it is somewhat sad since it was a user who did not even have tokens, and from what I see he wanted to block my account in a bad intention for damage me. The truth is I am very sad about this and in depression and suicid thoughts , I hope you can understand me and help me with this, the page is very good (I love it so much ❤️) and it is my only resource I have to be able to work, it was 1 year ago when all this happen, I am really in a bad situation in this moment, my father die and I need a good work to help my family, I only ask for one chance to work for your page 😓👏I live in a bad country when opportunities are bad. I really want to say sorry to you and to chaturbate page for breaking rules and promise you to never do it again. thank you very much in advance
My user name is mikey_sta

Solution
Hello @punker barbie support team take the unanimous decision to ban me forever from the page. I want to ask you if you can help me to unbanned my account? All this decision and situation was a misinterpretation of a text with a grey user. That affect my life really really hard as chaturbate was my only source for living and I didn't find a better opportunity. Anything I can do to fix my actions and redemption? This is really important , I only want to allow me to work on chaturbate again 👏 just make money for both of us . Thank you
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
Hello @punker barbie support team take the unanimous decision to ban me forever from the page. I want to ask you if you can help me to unbanned my account? All this decision and situation was a misinterpretation of a text with a grey user. That affect my life really really hard as chaturbate was my only source for living and I didn't find a better opportunity. Anything I can do to fix my actions and redemption? This is really important , I only want to allow me to work on chaturbate again 👏 just make money for both of us . Thank you

Upvote 0
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.