AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help getting refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2024
Hello,
I had made arrangements with model charming_smile while talking in pm for a private show where she would get completely naked and masturbate together. She asked to increase the price to 90 tokens and minute and a 20 minute show. I agreed and asked if she was ready and comfortable to do the show and she said yes. After starting, 15 minutes went by and she kept saying she was nervous and how she is working on it for me. She then finally took off her top shirt after the 20 minutes, and I decided to exit the show to not lose all my tokens. Ended up spending 1800 tokens for nothing, and would like to know how to get a refund. Incredibly frustrating since it was agreed upon beforehand, never had something like this happen to me on here before. Account is lordofthebeanz, and happened today about an hr ago.
Thanks!

My dude, she is a brand new model. You should have read her bio and not believed what she said.

Upvote 0