AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mykinkybunny account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023
hey dear @punker barbie im writting to you because two weeks ago my account on chaturbate was banned but i had a while with out stream so im pretty sure i didnt broke the rules, i made an email and ch didnt answer me until 3 days ago
they told me my account was banned permanent, i was trying to know what was wrong or the problem but they never told me, so i would love to know if i can create a new account and if not why, because i have been on ch for 5 years and i always take care of everthing with my page and the site. i would love you to support me and help me with this please my user name its mykinkybunny

Attachments

• cha support.png
    cha support.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 19
  • mykinkybunnyaccountbanned.png
    mykinkybunnyaccountbanned.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 19
hey dear @punker barbie im writting to you because two weeks ago my account on chaturbate was banned but i had a while with out stream so im pretty sure i didnt broke the rules, i made an email and ch didnt answer me until 3 days ago
they told me my account was banned permanent, i was trying to know what was wrong or the problem but they never told me, so i would love to know if i can create a new account and if not why, because i have been on ch for 5 years and i always take care of everthing with my page and the site. i would love you to support me and help me with this please my user name its mykinkybunny
As per there email, it's permanent and banned from the site, so no you can't create new account.
Time to move on to another site it seems

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.