AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My studio owner miss used my account and banned me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

queendiyu0747

Banhammered
Sep 21, 2024
Dear team my account was blocked due to payment outside the platform, but I didn't do that it was all done by my studio owner ! That is Because he was not giving me the payment so I had argument with studio owner and said I will leave the studio if u don't give me the payment & I will move back to my independent account that is QueenDiyu0747, He said I will give you the payment monthly I denied it I said when my tokens are withdrawn weekly then I need weekly payment! He refuse to give me weekly payment! Then I said I have decided to create my own account. But he was having my account access which is cindrella_queen what he did is he logged in my account and sent QR code to one viewers and that is why my account was banned! Any suggestion how to I retain my account back ! Due to his revenge I am suffering please help me ! @Stella_SC

Solution
Hello @queendiyu0747

I already replied to you in this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/my-stripchat-was-account-banned.53231/

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to assist you. In your last thread you admitted to sharing your QR code to accept alternate payments because "you were new and didn't know the rules". Changing your story is not going to get your account back. Support's decision to permanently ban you is final.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours.

------

Also, thank you @Epitome_XxX for sharing the link to that previous thread ;)
Hello @queendiyu0747

I already replied to you in this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/my-stripchat-was-account-banned.53231/

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to assist you. In your last thread you admitted to sharing your QR code to accept alternate payments because "you were new and didn't know the rules". Changing your story is not going to get your account back. Support's decision to permanently ban you is final.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours.

------

Also, thank you @Epitome_XxX for sharing the link to that previous thread ;)

Reactions: SCRIPTA
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.