AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My stripchat account was block without reason !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 13, 2024
Dear @Stella_SC @AmberCutie my account mia_khalifa_69 was bannned without my information and without breaking any rules of stripchat website!
I was under studio it was good at the starting my studio owner use to pay me 25$ for 1000tokens ! Later I came to know actually it's 50$ for 1000tokene ! Then I asked my studio owner actual value for 1000token is 50$ and you pay me very less ! I asked him to pay 40$ u can keep 10$ he refused me ! But still I was working under that studio because I was in need ! After one month he didn't send my payment saying some reason! I was ok I agreed with him ! But still I was working! Then later next week also he didn't pay me I was till quite ! I continued working it was one month ! Still I didn't get the payment from him ! So I decided to create my own account. And I created my own account and it was successful created! I worked 3days successfully later on 4th day my old studio owner called me and said me did u create new account I said yes because you were not giving me the payment so Whats the use of working! Then he said I will post your videos to Website and I will bann your account. I was afraid because he was having my documents when I created my account history studio in th starting! I had sent him my manual verification photo like holding my ID card and date written ! And iD card photo ! Then after one day he miss used my documents and banned my account! Please @Stella_SC is it wrong to work independently! Please help me to resolve my issue ! And my account was blocked without any reason! May be he re-upload my old documents with old date ! So due to that my account was blocked ! Please help me to get back my account