AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My stripchat account got banned due to some misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2024
I had an independent model account on stripchat with the name 'kayakapoor012'.

My account got banned due to some misunderstanding. I have been working on this account from the last 3 years as an independent model.

But stripchat banned the account on the basis of a three year old account which was under a studio. The studio made some mistakes with my documents which I was unaware of. Due to that 3 year old mistake, they blocked my current independent model account.

I have followed all the rules and regulations and I haven't done any mistake. Don't punish me for the wrong doings of that studio. Help me please 🙏

Solution
C
Hey @kayakapoor01
I have reviewed your case.
I can also see that you have contacted our official support team and can see that the response/info provided to you regarding your account is correct.
Unfortunately, you are permanently suspended from our site but we do wish you well in your future endeavours.
Hey @kayakapoor01
I have reviewed your case.
I can also see that you have contacted our official support team and can see that the response/info provided to you regarding your account is correct.
Unfortunately, you are permanently suspended from our site but we do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.