AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Official Hello

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiYoung

Inactive Cam Model
I don't think I have done an official hello yet :)

I am Nicki new on MFC and new to camming. I love it so far. I am still working on my profile but finally excited to show it off. Here is the link: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MadisonGirls

I would love some feedback. What should I change or add. I am planning on fixing the top image and crop the background and add my name to the main pic. I just added my first ever videos for sale 6 new g/g, 1 solo and 1 b/g video. I want to add separate sections but having difficult time so its all in one for now. I have a store on the bottom selling panties and outfits.

I have only done 5 broadcasts and my cam score is 1202 right now.

I recently got a twitter https://twitter.com/MadisonGirlsMFC

I also have had a ton of people ask for Skype shows so I plan on doing that soon too.

I would also love some tips on gaining regular paying members.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to making new friends

--Nicki

I wrote this out and deleted it a couple of times because I was debating whether to post it because I didn't want to come off as mean but hopefully this will come out constructive instead.

Who's Madison? Maybe you should consider changing your name because it makes it sound like some kind of studio where random girls owned by whoever madison is will be on each time. If your name was Madison it might make more sense but even then the girls part still sounds off.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I don't find that mean at all. I can see how it's confusing though maybe I'll change it. It's madison because of the town I'm in and girls because I'm often on with a friend in the same town with plans to have a couple close other friends on with me.

I wrote this out and deleted it a couple of times because I was debating whether to post it because I didn't want to come off as mean but hopefully this will come out constructive instead.

Who's Madison? Maybe you should consider changing your name because it makes it sound like some kind of studio where random girls owned by whoever madison is will be on each time. If your name was Madison it might make more sense but even then the girls part still sounds off.

Hi Nicki, I'm glad you've officially said hello! I've been watching from afar, not stalking per se, but have really been keeping up with your progress. You seem like a hard working young person, that's a great characteristic that you have; try not to lose that. I've truly been impressed with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: NickiYoung
I am very driven to do a good job, have fun and make new friends. I appreciate your kind words.

Hi Nicki, I'm glad you've officially said hello! I've been watching from afar, not stalking per se, but have really been keeping up with your progress. You seem like a hard working young person, that's a great characteristic that you have; try not to lose that. I've truly been impressed with you.

Reactions: eyeteach
I don't find that mean at all. I can see how it's confusing though maybe I'll change it. It's madison because of the town I'm in and girls because I'm often on with a friend in the same town with plans to have a couple close other friends on with me.
Are you still looking for other models in Wisconsin?

I will share my thoughts on your profile.
  1. I think you are being smart by asking feedback, not everyone looks at profiles (ok 60% of MFC members never do). Your profile is a great source to social media and secondary sales via video and other forms such as Skype or whatever you choose.
  2. Great amount or resources with picture sets, and videos. It is always nice to see preview gifs for videos. You are savvy with tech which shows.I would only add a variety of pics, such as pics with different outfits or locations, and positions. You do a great job showing your best asset, your fabulous toosh. I did not see a pic with a great smile, maybe my preference.
  3. I am not a fan of the bulging Offline Tip Star, I totally understand you want to make it clear where to tip offline but the bulging star comes off too strong. Maybe a banner or something that does not move. It can be separate with color. The color and texture is fine, it may be just the animation that is too much imho.
  4. I would move your great profile pic to the top and galleries below, it is a great, sexy image showing your great toosh. Yet I know that has to do with the coding in the HTML on mfc and that is not always easy.
  5. The use of the script/cursive font through out the profile does not read well, especially when the font is small. The script/cursive font is fine for title but not text. A more normal easy to read font is better. If the reader has to pause and read and not quickly scan it is not a good choice.
  6. Last, your use of twitter is great, Differnt pics is always a smart move, camgirls that use a variety pics on twitter and social media never go wrong, I just think you need to tease and advertise and not give it all away on twitter, make us pay for the good stuff.
All in all this profile is far better than most. Your desire to provide a great profile says a lot about you and shows you have a bright future as a camgirl. Please do not take my opinion too seriously.

• Hugs
The use of the script/cursive font through out the profile does not read well, especially when the font is small. The script/cursive font is fine for title but not text. A more normal easy to read font is better. If the reader has to pause and read and not quickly scan it is not a good choice.

Seconded ;)

It's madison because of the town I'm in and girls because I'm often on with a friend in the same town with plans to have a couple close other friends on with me.

For security sake you may want to change that. Most models try to hide where they are from to avoid stalker complications. You've just narrowed it down to 19 states that have that town name in them. All it takes now if for you to simply say 'it's raining outside' on cam one time for someone to go to a national weather map and narrow it down to one. Even as little as showing a window getting gradually darker with night time coming and they could narrow it down with a sunset coverage map.

Yes I am. I have one and possibly another. One I helped sign up and everything but it didn't work out.
Are you still looking for other models in Wisconsin?

Yikes I didn't think of those small things that's good to know.
For security sake you may want to change that. Most models try to hide where they are from to avoid stalker complications. You've just narrowed it down to 19 states that have that town name in them. All it takes now if for you to simply say 'it's raining outside' on cam one time for someone to go to a national weather map and narrow it down to one. Even as little as showing a window getting gradually darker with night time coming and they could narrow it down with a sunset coverage map.

Thank you for taking the time to write that out and your opinion is exactly what I want so I will take it very seriously :).

I'm happy to know overall my profile is decent. I didn't know much of coding before I started so it's fun to learn something new plus makes me feel good knowing I did it.

I'll definitely get on adding more pictures to my profile... smiling lol I have no problem doing it on cam but something I need to work on for pictures I tend to have an odd smile when it's "on command"

I had the pictures on the bottom I moved it but I'll move it back. I had originally moved it to the top because of the middle section of my profile was super long and I'm still trying to think of what to add for prizes etc, but I'm glad you said it should be on the bottom. I love feedback :)

Thanks for your tip on the text I wasn't sure. I can see it fine, but no one else said anything about it

I will try to use twitter better. This was my first ever twitter account so still learning on that.

I definitely appreciate all your suggestions and I will keep working on trying to make my profile better.

Thank you very much :)

I will share my thoughts on your profile.
  1. I think you are being smart by asking feedback, not everyone looks at profiles (ok 60% of MFC members never do). Your profile is a great source to social media and secondary sales via video and other forms such as Skype or whatever you choose.
  2. Great amount or resources with picture sets, and videos. It is always nice to see preview gifs for videos. You are savvy with tech which shows.I would only add a variety of pics, such as pics with different outfits or locations, and positions. You do a great job showing your best asset, your fabulous toosh. I did not see a pic with a great smile, maybe my preference.
  3. I am not a fan of the bulging Offline Tip Star, I totally understand you want to make it clear where to tip offline but the bulging star comes off too strong. Maybe a banner or something that does not move. It can be separate with color. The color and texture is fine, it may be just the animation that is too much imho.
  4. I would move your great profile pic to the top and galleries below, it is a great, sexy image showing your great toosh. Yet I know that has to do with the coding in the HTML on mfc and that is not always easy.
  5. The use of the script/cursive font through out the profile does not read well, especially when the font is small. The script/cursive font is fine for title but not text. A more normal easy to read font is better. If the reader has to pause and read and not quickly scan it is not a good choice.
  6. Last, your use of twitter is great, Differnt pics is always a smart move, camgirls that use a variety pics on twitter and social media never go wrong, I just think you need to tease and advertise and not give it all away on twitter, make us pay for the good stuff.
All in all this profile is far better than most. Your desire to provide a great profile says a lot about you and shows you have a bright future as a camgirl. Please do not take my opinion too seriously.

Reactions: eyeteach
1st welcome
2 be safe be smart!
the profile tool provided by MFC sux. get with @Miss_Lollipop and get cam model express
there is a lot of lovely advice. on the am model only section. get verified.
next have fun, post, play and enjoy our little slice of the interwebs

Yes, get verified. There's really no adjective that adequately describes how great the models on this site are, a lot of the questions you ask and advice you seek will be willingly answered for you in model's only. Once AmberCutie verifies you you'll be on your way!

Reactions: NickiYoung and Guy
1st welcome
2 be safe be smart!
the profile tool provided by MFC sux. get with @Miss_Lollipop and get cam model express
there is a lot of lovely advice. on the am model only section. get verified.
next have fun, post, play and enjoy our little slice of the interwebs

Thanks for mentioning us!
You may find the Profile Builder to be worth your while. You can check it out free in demo mode for 7 days when you sign up. If you have any questions, just let me know. There's no coding necessary (not even a little)

Overall though don't worry too much about your profile when you first get started. Focus on being on consistently, and building up a following etc. Having a profile is important, but it won't make or break you as a cammodel so Don't get too hung up on it!

Thanks guys for the help so far :) I should be verified tues/Friday :) I can't wait to get to the model section.

Thank you I'll definitely check it out. I love your profile. What is the cost after 7 days?

Thanks for mentioning us!
You may find the Profile Builder to be worth your while. You can check it out free in demo mode for 7 days when you sign up. If you have any questions, just let me know. There's no coding necessary (not even a little)

Overall though don't worry too much about your profile when you first get started. Focus on being on consistently, and building up a following etc. Having a profile is important, but it won't make or break you as a cammodel so Don't get too hung up on it!

Thanks guys for the help so far :) I should be verified tues/Friday :) I can't wait to get to the model section.
note amber required some activity to be verified so broadcast a night or two. in the past she had some " people" made a profile just to get in to that area. or so rumor has it. and if I am wrong sorry

Thank you I'll definitely check it out. I love your profile. What is the cost after 7 days?

In demo mode you can't actually install it on MFC. We provide you full access except for the last part (which generates the code for you) so that you can create your profile and make sure you like what you can make with our service.

Our subscriptions are $19.99 for 30 days. $179.99 for a year. Oh and we make it really easy for your members to send you gift vouchers to use! We also host all your images.

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/faq/ - This has more info about how subscriptions work!

• Hugs
Our subscriptions are $19.99 for 30 days. $179.99 for a year. Oh and we make it really easy for your members to send you gift vouchers to use! We also host all your images.

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/faq/ - This has more info about how subscriptions work!
that means no worries about term of agreement violations.. as long as it falls in to MFC rules ( I believe I read that some where) just a host site that allow nudity and graphic images can cost that and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.