AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My modal acount terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 12, 2024
My account divya4X is showing permanently banned please help.

Daily live streaming was working since last days. But one day group show was going on and no one was joining the group show I did not break any rule but this happened by mistake due to misunderstanding.

I did not break any rule. I worked with full honesty. But please do not give such a big punishment for the mistake that happened due to misunderstanding.

Please help me, I do not have any other source of income, I am dependent on this ID. Please do not block me permanently. I am very upset since the ID got banned.

Please forgive me and please unblock my documents. No such rule will be broken after this. I have always followed the guidelines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830-091334.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830-091334.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240830-091100.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830-091100.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 9
Hello @pari 706

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to assist you. You were permanently blocked for a very serious rule violation, having an unregistered person broadcasting during your show. Our rules are made very clear and transparent to all models, and all models must click on a box stating that they have read the rules before every single broadcast that they perform.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Reactions: Rytar and NotYou
Upvote 1