AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My free cams doesnt answear in creating an account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 11, 2024
Hey! I ve had an account many years ago that i can t acces because i don t remember the password and my email got deleted for inactivity. The fact is, i ve tried to contact my free cams for 1 month already, they don t answear me about resettig the pass or about creating a new account. I would really want to join My free cams team as a model. Thank you for Any help!

Upvote 0
Hey! I ve had an account many years ago that i can t acces because i don t remember the password and my email got deleted for inactivity. The fact is, i ve tried to contact my free cams for 1 month already, they don t answear me about resettig the pass or about creating a new account. I would really want to join My free cams team as a model. Thank you for Any help!
Unfortunately, they are not answering. Its a huge problem. Ive tried to reach to them so many times from different emails, its not working. Pls let know it you ever got an answer and if you can register as a new model

Upvote 0
I reregistered yesterday after a multi-year break. They got back to me and had me set up within hours.

Upvote 0
I don't know what happened with MFC now in 2024, last year in 2023 the registration with the old email it did working to me without problems and it was approved quickly in just a few hours.
it seems that some new updates have changed to MFC from now.

I hope your problem is solved and your acc to be approved maybe with the new mail.. Best all of luck!! Evattt

Upvote 0