AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was suspended for change to couple gender change @punker barbie.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 15, 2024
good morning @punker barbie I broadcast with my partner every day and today that I'm alone someone asked about a private show as a couple that's why I changed my gender to start the pvt and they automatically suspended my account, could you help me lift the suspension, never has happened to me in these almost 10 years, I immediately understand that this can no longer be done nor will I do it in the future. Thank you, my username is tinacb

good morning @punker barbie I broadcast with my partner every day and today that I'm alone someone asked about a private show as a couple that's why I changed my gender to start the pvt and they automatically suspended my account, could you help me lift the suspension, never has happened to me in these almost 10 years, I immediately understand that this can no longer be done nor will I do it in the future. Thank you, my username is tinacb
I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your case. Ticket #23580878

Upvote 0