AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 3, 2024
Hello! My account alexandrasmiley was banned in January of this year. My friend was also registered as a subaccount of my studio, for ease of withdrawal of money.
As far as I understand, at the beginning of the year, Chaturbeit updated his rules and began to more strictly relate to the mental health of models. First, the site suspended my friend’s broadcast for three weeks due to scratches on the neck, which she received as a result of the BDSM game on another site. For three weeks I sought her diluted and as a result she was allowed to continue to strive when the scratch healed.
My account was banned because support considered that my scratch on her hand was a self -hut. A kitten was presented to me for a new year and he accidentally scratched me on the wrist. In addition to this scratch, there were others, on the arms and legs that were clearly obtained from the animal. But the support banned me permanently, because I decided that this is the second case of self -reproductive behavior in my "studio" and my friend and I are unhealthy. But in the end, she can continue to stream, creating a new account, and the decision to block my account is final.
Help, please, I want to solve this unfair situation. I am really mentally healthy and sent in support of a photo of a kitten, scratches on the body and scratches on the wrist, but this was ignored

Chaturbate last answer: As noted in ticket no. 23075844 this ban is permanent and will not be eligible for reconsideration.