AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2024
Hello @punker barbie,I have been waiting for 3 days since my account was blocked but there is no response from the platform. I don’t even know the reason why my account is banned, perhaps you could help me get an answer? My name on platform arilass. This is very important to me and I would like to know what steps need to be taken to restore my account.

The thing is, I would like to know why the platform does not respond to my messages, and what I need to do to restore my account, @punker barbie please help me get out of the difficult situation in which I find myself, I am very grateful for your attention.

Upvote 0
They haven’t responded to me for 4 days, please tell me how to get a response from the platform to restore my account.

Attachments

• photo_2024-10-16_15-45-33.jpg
    photo_2024-10-16_15-45-33.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
what's true it is true... My hope is alive that my account will be restored. There are a large number of tokens left there that I need to survive in the conditions in Ukraine.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, is it possible that my email is simply blocked for support and they don’t respond to me? Black sheet? I wrote from other mail models that are linked to my account, my account is a studio one and the support told me to contact them directly from my mail, but there has been no response from them for 6 days, it’s a vicious circle.

Upvote 0
I really hope that this is not a permanent ban, I want to be part of my favorite chatubate platform, I’m very worried why they don’t answer me for so long, is it normal to wait a week? I don’t know the terms when support responds to such questions.

Upvote 0