AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 29, 2024
Hello @punker barbie, its been 7 months with my account with username nico_cuteboy was banned, and i have another account called alex_nico_sexysguys where the banned happen in the first time, i would like to have help for can get another account or can used my account again please, i want to be part again of chaturbate, but i dont know if i am banned forever but they dont let me to make another account, please i would like to work again on chaturbate

YOU are banned as a person, not just your former account. Until you resolve any and all issues on your previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended.

Upvote 0
I wonder if they have an issue with you calling yourself “boy” in your username (like instead of “man”). Like they might have an issue with “cute boy,” thinking it sounds kind of like you’re calling yourself a child. But if you called yourself “sexy man,” they wouldn’t have an issue with that. I just think that if they will permaban a model just for saying “I loved that show when I was a kid” (which is crazy imo, and not something I’d ever have to worry about 10 years ago…another reason I can’t stand this AI stuff), then they might “cute boy” problematic. But maybe not. I just wouldn’t risk it with that screen name.

Upvote 0