AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 16, 2024
Hello @punker barbie

My username is dani12345xxx, I'm from Pakistan and recently my account was banned due to violation involving a minor.
I swear the grey user just started talking about her kids and I never asked for anything sexual. But i got permanently banned from chaturbate.
I'm from Pakistan and this was my only source of income. I'm desperately asking for your help as I dont know what to do anymore. Chaturbate won't listen, I even admit my mistake and i swear to never do it again. I've been banned on 11th July and since then I haven't eaten much or haven't had any proper sleep, on top of that all I'm having are suicidal thoughts.
I wasn't earning alot but it was good for where i was living. Can you please help my case? I beg you.

...I haven't eaten much or haven't had any proper sleep, on top of that all I'm having are suicidal thoughts.
You're admitting to self-harm, which is enough in itself to suspend you from their platform. So now that, in addition to the original TOS violation regarding underage discussion of any sort, I highly doubt you'll get your account back. You're demonstrating that you are an "at-risk" individual at best. Probably time to find another site.

Upvote 0