AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 25, 2024
Hello @punker barbie I was banned for no reason, I made a transmission like any other day, that day I was there for a short time because I had to go out to do something, there were few users in my room and I was only talking to my moderator, I left and the next day when I was going to log in To make my daily transmission it told me that my account was banned, I sent an email to support and they only responded that it was due to an SUSPECTED violation of the terms of service, I keep sending emails asking for an explanation and they only answer that. I have had my independent account for almost a year and I have always been careful with the rules of the page. I feel frustrated because I did absolutely nothing and was totally banned. I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.

My username is: mike_turner_7