AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned for the wrong reason, please help me get justice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2023
Hello management and models.
I think I encountered a bad customer today. While I was broadcasting live, a guest made a request to me and gave me a tip of 100 tokens. I always follow the requirements that the website allows and every customer is always satisfied with me. But due to internet lag, I didn't see the other customer's request. After checking again and realizing I had missed it, but because it had been over 20 minutes, I couldn't refund the tip to that customer. I used another account to return him 200 tokens (I have a photo of it). And it's crazy, he reported me for all kinds of reasons, and I got locked out of my account with the reason "Sexual discussions related to minors" even though during my work with stripchat, I never mentioned it to a minor, it's disgusting. I just didn't see his request in time, but I refunded his money. I was locked out of my account until the end of July, which was really terrible for me. Once again, I assure you that the story I told above is completely correct, I did not do anything related to minors, and I also refunded him very soon, before even when my account was locked. He reported me for all the reasons. When I work, I am always loved by customers because I am very friendly, the quality of service I provide is always trusted by customers, I cannot be stupid enough to sabotage my own work. Please, management, please reconsider. If allowed, I would like to provide full evidence and details of the incident.
My account name is: _CandySweetie_

Attachments

• strip1.jpg
    strip1.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 26
  • strip3.jpg
    strip3.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 26
@Stella_SC @Charlie_SC Please help me, I commit I will not do anything even verbally related to minors, that is so unethical. The other customer reported me with all the reasons to retaliate against me, but I refunded him before my account was banned, he himself admitted to me about his reporting. Being banned for a month is terrible for me and my beloved guests.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I found out, that guest is a knight of many models in the same area as me, maybe I have been doing very well recently, I have reached the top of the rankings, so they did this with me. No normal customer would report all violations at the same time, that's unusual. This is unhealthy competition. And also to those who are targeting me, no matter what you do, I will still not change, still strong, still listening to customers' opinions, still following the rules from the website, still will earn a lot of tokens - CandySweetie.

Upvote 0
The bad thing is, they reported me for all sorts of reasons, and I got banned for underage reasons, which I never even thought about, or talked about it

Upvote 0
What should I do to combat this kind of terrorism? I think it's unfair that I'm just trying to do great things for my work. Then I accepted the horror, and I'm sure that he is against me. Even though I know that my mistake is not responding to his request(I'm sure it's the internet reason, I never ignore my customers) I also fixed my mistake, but he happily admitted that he spam reported my account for all sorts of reasons, this is absolutely crazy, even if I made a mistake, it's not worth getting banned for 1 month

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @Stella_SC please check this case, these guys are really destroying our workplace, if it's not me but another girl who earns a lot of tokens, and climbs to the top of the leaderboard, they also will do the same thing, which makes girls feel scared and unable to develop themselves.I've been doing this for many years, I know for sure I shouldn't do anything stupid, I'm sure I know the site's rules, and I'm at the peak of my career, I cannot sabotage my own efforts.

Upvote 0
Hey @GaeL311

I can see you have already contacted our Support team (which is the correct process to follow regarding all suspension queries).

In saying that, I have also reviewed your case again and confirm that your account was suspended for the correct reason as you have violated our rules.

Please note:
  • Engaging/participating in sexual discussions about minors is not OK
  • Assuming your attached screenshot/incident is related to this suspension may not be the case

Should you wish to have this decision appealed, you may do so via our official Support.

Upvote 0