AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned during live stream yesterday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 27, 2019
Twitter Username
@NerdyCum
Chaturbate Username
NerdyCum
Hello,

I was reading that @punker barbie may be able to help with getting a support response for my account.

I was streaming live on my cb account (nerdycum) yesterday Oct 14 and during my broadcast it all the sudden says:

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated out terms of service.

I've emailed support and still waiting for a reply. I have been working as cam model on chaturbate for 7+ years. I've worked hard to gain a following of over 50000 and honestly met some really nice friends on this site. I use my earnings from camming to pay bills and there's currently around 14000 tokens in my account that I was going to transfer today (for the payment cycle on the 15th) but it seems my entire account is locked out currently. It's obviously not my intention to purposely violate the terms and I'm completely saddened and worried on what is going on. There was never a warning message or email.

Hoping you can help me some how.

Thanks so much!

Chaturbate username: nerdycum