AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 27, 2024
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well, a few months ago I was banned from chaturbate for a mistake I made, I would like to ask if there is any way or possibility to give me another opportunity to work on the platform again since it was my main source. of income, I have tried others but it is not the same, nothing compares to chaturbate, my username was Green_acid, my page was on the right track for quite a few hours, I have tried to talk to support but I do not have an answer, they only answered me one time and that was it, I already apologized for the mistake I committed, it was not something serious from my point of view, they say it was due to the use of illicit substances, but really I always smoke cigarettes in my broadcasts, I would like to ask if there is any way that they give me a chance even with a new account, I really miss chaturbate a lot :C.

Thank you very much for reading me, I will be attentive to the forum if there is any solution or you can talk to someone to try to solve it, I feel sorry and worried since I really like working at CB, thank you very much in advance

Hi. It’s cool that you at least admitted that you made a mistake, and have enough sense to not repeat the same mistake if they were to let you back on CB.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Hello @Green_acid I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23393800
Many to answer, I would like to know if there is any possibility of reviewing my case, to know if I can go back to work at CB again, I know all their policies And I will not commit any offense to the community again, I would greatly appreciate it if you would help me with that, thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Good morning everyone, in my previous post the main idea of what I was asking was not well understood, so I am writing it in a better way, I know I made a mistake which caused my account to be banned, I feel sorry for that because I really miss working as a model and I don't like the other pages, they are boring, Nothing interactive, and I would really like to go back to chaturbate if I get the chance or re-evaluate my ban @punker barbie My ticket number is #23393800, it's been a while since then.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me reevaluate the case. I already know all the rules and I swear to adhere to them to the letter. Thank you very much for reading me :h:

Upvote 0