AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned but I can't leave without commenting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2024
Hi all.
I would like to ask this forum for attention to my letter. I beg you.
I have been in a ban for several years now for a reason with which I strongly disagree. It's not deserved. This situation is stuck in my head like a nail and I can’t turn this page until I get an answer. I already wrote a post about my personal investigation and @punker_barbie said that there was an answer. But there was no answer. What should I do? How to reach?
I just need them to read my letter.

In that letter I am not begging, I am not crawling on my knees. In that letter I enclose evidence of ban's error. Very extensive, irrefutable, unadulterated.

my nickname deeepwebgirl

Last edited:
...What should I do? How to reach? I just need them to read my letter.
I believe their preferred method of contact is through their standard support email address, however other models have had some success via their "legal" email address...

legal@chaturbate.com
support@chaturbate.com

Otherwise...

(954) 453 4141
(877) 338 7047

23615 El Toro Rd #X344
Lake Forest California 92630
United States

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Adding that I was unaware of your particular issue posted in your previous thread, and I believe that pursuing your particular issue further would be a waste of time. Altering your identification documentation is against policy, and I imagine illegal?!

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
my personal investigation and @punker_barbie said that there was an answer. But there was no answer. What should I do? How to reach?
There was an answer and you posted it yourself. It may not be the answer you want but that is their answer.

Once you alter (photoshop) a picture they have no way to know if it is you or someone else that looks like you. That is why "official" ID photos are not to be photoshopped or altered in any way.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.