AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account hasn't yet been enabled and verified, the time of my suspension has already passed @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 15, 2024
Good morning @punker barbie my account TINACB has already completed 5 days of suspension (as the support mentioned that it was my sanction) and it has not yet been unlocked, it also continues without being verified with our passports when it was already good and verified, we uploaded the documents again on the day July 13 (3 days ago) and still no response, could you please help me.

You had said that they had answered me on July 11 but that is regarding my suspension, I sent another email on July 13 to verify my account, that same day we uploaded the passports, they have approved it but it continues saying that my account is not has verified the age. Thank you so much.