AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 8, 2024
Before in 2019 I was working in a studio and my account was permanently blocked with my Colombian ID and passport for no real reason. This year 2024 I have a new ID from Germany and opened an account on chaturbate which was verified and accepted with this German ID, I asked a question to Chaturbate support regarding trafficking but due to my carelessness I wrote my current nickname but the email I used in the previous account that was blocked. My current account has been blocked but later through the same email I asked the question they asked me to send my ID backwards and a secret word for the security of my account. I sent all these requirements but when I realized it was the wrong email I wrote to support asking the "why" of my ban. I did this through the current email 2024 that I used for my account. I think there was a mix-up and they associated my account from 2019 or 2020 (I don't remember well) with my current account from 2024. But these are totally different... different nicknames and even different identification of course, both totally legal. But they never told me the reason for my current banned account. They haven't answered my messages for over a month, can you please help me, please? My current banned nickname from 2024 is: Sakura_tkulea

asking the "why" of my ban.
I would guess the reason would be making a new account to evade a previous ban from CB.

You as a person was banned and not just the account.
different nicknames and even different identification of course, both totally legal
New ID makes no difference. No mix up at all since both accounts are the same person

From https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/

You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Members

You got lucky that you were even approved with your new ID. You made a mistake when you used your old email since that allowed them to associate the accounts

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0