AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 11, 2024
Mombasa
Chaturbate Username
Sassyebonita
hello @punker barbie hope you having a good day.. i go by sassyebonita and my account got banned on 8th of august i tried to reach out to the support team of chaturbate and on 11th of august they gave me a response i involved myself in a role play which aint allowed in the site.. This is exactly what happened on my side ,on the 8th of August i was on my normal and usual working schedule when a weird client came to my room and claimed to be an underage, immediately i reported the message and the user as well and went off from the site since it was my break hour.. few hours later logging back i came back to my account being banned. I was confused and fucked up in mind didnt even know what to do until a friend of mine introduced me to this forum.. after the gave me the response today i also wrote an apology letter to them explaining about how things went down hoping they will help me access back my account..pls help or gimme a way forward.