AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My aacount was banned for something I never did.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2024
Hi, I used chaturbate for almost 3 or 4 years, I have always been a kind guy I never did anything wrong but 10 days ago, my account got banned for something I never did at all, apparently I discussed about something that violated the rules of Chaturbate Terms but the thing is I never did any of that, I tried to have more explanations by the chaturbate support team but I'm being ignored sinxe the last 10 days.

It's really making me furious because I'm gonna be honest I have never broken rules at all, I have always been a kind guy I have never been toxic at all to anyone and the fact that I can get banned for something I never without having the possibility to explain and justify that I never did what I'm being blamed for is really infuriating.

I apologize for my english, it's not my native language, I'm french. I hope someone can help me to fix this situation because I can swear on everything I never did that and it's really not fair.

I still had some tokens on my account.
Anyway I appreciate you guys for taking the time to read and I apologize again for the long text.

Wishing you a good day Sir / Miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I used chaturbate for almost 3 or 4 years, I have always been a kind guy I never did anything wrong but 10 days ago, my account got banned for something I never did at all, apparently I discussed about something that violated the rules of Chaturbate Terms but the thing is I never did any of that, I tried to have more explanations by the chaturbate support team but I'm being ignored sinxe the last 10 days.

It's really making me furious because I'm gonna be honest I have never broken rules at all, I have always been a kind guy I have never been toxic at all to anyone and the fact that I can get banned for something I never without having the possibility to explain and justify that I never did what I'm being blamed for is really infuriating.

I apologize for my english, it's not my native language, I'm french. I hope someone can help me to fix this situation because I can swear on everything I never did that and it's really not fair.

I still had some tokens on my account.
Anyway I appreciate you guys for taking the time to read and I apologize again for the long text.

Wishing you a good day Sir / Miss.
I will just add my account name is aurel0727.

Upvote 0
Hi @altaro2707 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23560172
Hi @punkerbarbie
So my situation cannot be fixed and my account is definitely banned for something I never did and it can't get unbanned ?

Should I make a new account ? And how does it work with the Ticket #23560172 ? I need to find it on my mail ?

Thanks for taking the time to answer to my long text.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Creating a new account will NOT help. YOU are banned, not just that one account. Better to focus on resolving the issues.
Hi that's what I'm trying to do but I get no answer at all by the support team.

I never did anything wrong and I got banned for nothing and I can't even explain my situation since there is no answer from the support team.

Do you have any ideas on how to get more help from the support team ? H
onestly I'm lost now one day I had nothing no problems at all and the next day I get banned for something I never did. I'm tryong to fix that problem since July 3rd 2024 but no answer at all except the one that said that I apparently talked about minor in chat when I never did that all. I'm not even a broadcaster and I'm always chill I don't even talk in general chat so I don't know what to do anymore.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.