AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moderators stay connected 24 hours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
Why do some agency moderators stay connected 24 hours a day to CB in rooms that are offline? Is there any way to increase audience by robots quickly when the rooms are online?

No you cannot enhance your room with bots, that's a permanent ban. How do you know they are in the room if the room is offline unless you are also in the room when it is offline?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
some people dont turn off their computers or close their browser tabs like a fucking psychopath.

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reality GIF

No you cannot enhance your room with bots, that's a permanent ban. How do you know they are in the room if the room is offline unless you are also in the room when it is offline?
Hahaha I'm curious and I like to unravel some mysteries, I observe some rooms and follow them even offline and there's always the moderator and some ghosts even if the room is offline for more than two days

Hahaha I'm curious and I like to unravel some mysteries, I observe some rooms and follow them even offline and there's always the moderator and some ghosts even if the room is offline for more than two days
Well I think you just answered your own fucking question. Good job. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Harlo and KingMarti
Actually, on CB if you are using the MOBILE view on the phone and go into a room, you can see who is online in the room still, whereas on the desktop mode you can't, it will take you to the offline profile.
So you don't need to also be in the room as well with that person and both of you there from when the model has been broadcasting and now isn't.

You can also see comments in the chat this way and if people tip offline, it will show and you will see it.
CB are not the best at making things, unfortunately.

Reactions: Harlo
Actually, on CB if you are using the MOBILE view on the phone and go into a room, you can see who is online in the room still, whereas on the desktop mode you can't, it will take you to the offline profile.
So you don't need to also be in the room as well with that person and both of you there from when the model has been broadcasting and now isn't.

You can also see comments in the chat this way and if people tip offline, it will show and you will see it.
CB are not the best at making things, unfortunately.
Blah blah blah you went into an offline model's room and hit the user list and saw who was still there. If you're logged in, you're one of them in that instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.