AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Changing Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
Just curious -- Recently several models I had followed were replaced on their accounts by new models. And then (usually weeks later) I find the original model on a new account. Why does this happen? It would seem to be bad for the model, as they lose their regular followers until they are found again.

Studios cycling out models to utilize the established following for new ones, I’d guess.

Upvote 0
What Amber said. It has happened to me several times and don't understand why studios do that. I follow particular models, not just any woman with the same name. If the model shows up on a new account that means she switched studios or went independent.

Fun fact: If you ask politely in a tip note you can engage with the studio operator, i.e they admit to being the studio operator. They won't tell you much, but it's worked for me the three times I've tried it.

Upvote 0
What Amber said. It has happened to me several times and don't understand why studios do that. I follow particular models, not just any woman with the same name. If the model shows up on a new account that means she switched studios or went independent.

Fun fact: If you ask politely in a tip note you can engage with the studio operator, i.e they admit to being the studio operator. They won't tell you much, but it's worked for me the three times I've tried it.
I imagine that there are a number of users who check out the new account and end up liking that model too. I think the studios try to reuse the account sometimes because there is some built in traffic with the old account.

I had one model that I used to be a knight for and it switched models. It kind of ticked me off because the new model (or studio) kept messaging me using my first name (which was in the chat history) and said things like “why haven’t you come to see us lately?” I mean, come on, you know yiu don’t actually know me, just be up front about it, don’t act like we have some kind of history. I unfollowed that one

Upvote 0
I had one model that I used to be a knight for and it switched models. It kind of ticked me off because the new model (or studio) kept messaging me using my first name (which was in the chat history) and said things like “why haven’t you come to see us lately?” I mean, come on, you know yiu don’t actually know me, just be up front about it, don’t act like we have some kind of history. I unfollowed that one

Not even gonna lie. If I was in your shoes, I'd be annoyed by that too, and be like Um...okay...what the fuck???

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Not even gonna lie. If I was in your shoes, I'd be annoyed by that too, and be like Um...okay...what the fuck???
The funny thing was, if she’d just said “hi, I’m the new girl on this account” I would have given her a chance, she was cute

I mean, we users aren’t dumb (mostly)

Upvote 0
If the model shows up on a new account that means she switched studios or went independent.
Can also be another room name under the same studio.
In the past I've followed accounts where the studio rotates models through the same room in shifts, so the room may seem like it's broadcasting 24/7.
Helps them work out which models best fit popular global time zones to maximise earning potential.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Hiunds
Upvote 0