AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model to Viewer Question about Lush Use

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would you appreciate a very short, light-hearted video explaining why she doesn't use the Lush?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No, it doesn't matter to me why she doesn't use it

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No it doesn't matter to me why she doesn't it, but I do like the Lovense reactions

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Yes it does matter to me and I won't tip if there is no Lovense inserted

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • It's fantasy, no video, no explanation, doesn't matter as long as she's enjoying herself with my tip

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
You're browsing through rooms, and you stop on this one really eye-catching room, click in. Model is running Lovense but the Lush is not inside of her. There are many raw, real-world details for this that aren't about periods or whatever, just a general overall immense discomfort when they toy is inserted. However, it is within reach and can be applied to the clit at a moment's notice.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AussieCosplay
You're browsing through rooms, and you stop on this one really eye-catching room, click in. Model is running Lovense but the Lush is not inside of her. There are many raw, real-world details for this that aren't about periods or whatever, just a general overall immense discomfort when they toy is inserted. However, it is within reach and can be applied to the clit at a moment's notice.
Thanks for the clarification / context.

I have no need for an explanatory video, although humorous videos are always good IMO. A model runs their room (and their body) how they see fit. Of course depending on the actual scenario, I may not return to that room.

Personally I have no need for a toy to be inserted even if it has been manufactured or designed for insertion (although I do certainly "appreciate" insertion). As long as the model makes use of the toy and whatever vibrations I have tipped to activate in whatever way gives them pleasure, I am happy.

Not wanting to derail the thread, but: If there is an active Lovense menu, I "expect" a toy to be in play in some way, not hidden off camera or under the pillow or whatever (something I have seen a bit of lately when cruising rooms). If you are not using the toy, deactivate the menu, it seems it is not hard to do, as many models do just that.

I voted that it doesn’t matter to me, but to clarify: it’s not that I don’t care, it’s just that I don’t feel entitled to know the reason. If the model wants to explain why, I’m down to listen. But I wouldn’t ask for a reason and wouldn’t expect it.

It would make no difference in whether I kept tipping or visiting. I went through a phase where I enjoyed tipping to set off the toys, but now I’m indifferent to it.

I voted yes, mostly because I am one of those users who look through the bio of a room that is new to me, and if there are videos or pictures I check them out.

In reality I am in line with the 2 previous comments, but efforts should always be appreciated.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Personally don't care. Not all models I follow use toys.
What I will say is yeah, deactivate the app if u arent using it in any way.

There's definitely guys on cb who do winge about lush not being inside. One of the ladies I regularly visits has lush on clit or domi and often there's someone telling her to put it in.

there's someone telling her to put it in.
To be fair on this point, it dosnt matter what a model is touching theres always going to be some doofus going "put it in bb" 😂

You are always going to win by enjoying an idea you have, especially if it's funny or revealing of your personality. Came back to this thread to VOTE YES and as a performer and occasional buyer, my vote counts!

Reactions: MarieElise
I voted yes, but only because short, lighthearted videos are always welcome. I also always check the model's bio so anything that helps give an insight into the model is always useful and appreciated.
Love reading this answer. Some of the best and sexiest shows come from the guys who actually take the time to pay attention to our individuality, who we are, and what we genuinely like, and feel comfy with. Rather than lumping us all together and/or not giving a shit about anything past their own selfish enjoyment anyways 💜

Most of the time I use a Lovense Ferri this is designed to sit outside against the clitoris, this actually gives me more pleasure than an inside toy. Doesn't seem to cause any disappointment or upset.

Reactions: RainForest
Most of the time I use a Lovense Ferri this is designed to sit outside against the clitoris, this actually gives me more pleasure than an inside toy. Doesn't seem to cause any disappointment or upset.
Is it heavy?

I voted but couldn't see an option that 100% matched my actual opinion.

The lush is my least favourite of the lovense toys (I am really not a fan of the little pink rat-tail sticking out!). If a model has the lush inserted in her public show, I usually ask if she'll take it out for pvt - either for a lovense-free show or using it to stimulate the clit. And most models I've asked have said they prefer using it against their clit rather than inside, so win-win.

Is it heavy?
No it sits in my knickers, held in place by a magnet on the outside of the fabric. Jst be careful not to lose the magnet I have become quite skilled at keeping both together but did find it on a tripod once, and on my stiletto heel another time - after lots of searching. It doesn't stay in place in loose French knickers, jusy pulls them down. Some thongs aren't big enough when I wear French kickers or thongs I usually use the Lush, but I'm a big fan of my Ferri.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainForest