AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model banned during their stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2022
Two days ago, I was watching a female model I follow and I heard a male's voice on the broadcast. He was pleasuring himself and talking how excited she was making him. Before he finished, Chaturbate shut off the stream and flashed a message that the model was no longer able to broadcast. I was surprised at how quickly the site detected this and banned her. Her profile no longer appears on the site.

When you split cam it can be really easy to forget to shut down the streams to other sites, once in a while. It's a very difficult thing to manage. That's why I don't do it anymore.

I do 60-70 transactions per shift, so it's real easy to forget 1 or 2, then a disaster like this happens.

Kinda wanted to drop that info here, because not every model does it on purpose. Sometimes it's simply that they are getting tired, and it's an oversight, and completely unintentional. But that's a big reason why I stopped splitting. You feel absolutely awful when it happens.

If I ever did split again, it would only be for public shows. Because it sounds like this was a private that got accidentally ( well I hope accidentally) rebroadcast.
As a model you have to be SO on the ball with that.
I ended up finding that the extra anxiety, just wasn't worth it (for me).
Because I do so many true privates/ exclusives.

@MarieElise
From my observations CB are pretty flexible when it comes to split-streaming. My guess is the dude foolishly said something he should not have, which resulted in the take down of both the model and himself.

Reactions: SuperPookie
It definitely takes practice. I've luckily never had that issue i close out every screen but the screen I'm doing the show on so I don't forget. My biggest problem is my lab top that I use for sex panther my friend borrowed. I'm now having sextpanther.com on my main computer. When that ring goes off takes me a sec to close stuff before I miss the call. But I've gotten better. Also other girls wanting to split that are worried about closing out a site look into it think it's called shine there a forum hear about it. They put all the sites on one page so I belive if you go pvt there they close you out from the other sites. I've never used them personally but I know models who love it. Also cb does let you split but she can't have another person voice I belive on cam.if there not registered to perform with her