AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello
I never had problem with payouts from SM but today is different. i have in history that money were sent on cosmo today and always i was receinving funds the same day as in history. Cosmo says:

Hello,

Please note our system remains the same it has been, we can see you have received payments in the past with us and we are sure you could confirm these payments are reflected immediately which leads us to believe the issue is coming from your merchant directly.

Nevertheless, if they confirm to have sent these funds it means their are on its course and it should arrive to you within the following days.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to expedite this process

SM says:

Thank you for reaching out to your support team.

Your payment, #113535 (via Cosmo) was sent out on Jul 17, 2024, for $xxxx. Please check with COSMO directly to find out when they will release that to you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further help.

Sm says to ask cosmo, cosmo is sure issue is on sm. Im pretty new on sm (from march) and always money was on time. Anyone has situAtion that payment arived on cosmo after the day it was sent:? or what to do now?

This seems to be a thing affecting many of us, including myself. I wonder if anyone actually received their payment via cosmopayment?

Upvote 0
Update:

Hi Karolina,

We have a small delay in payments to COSMO. We are now waiting for further information from the payment department. Once we have more details, I will get back to you with an answer.

Have a nice day.

Vlad

• Helpful!
Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
On discord we just thinking/ guessing that maybe it has something to do with this? or im curio\us what else can be affected by this https://x.com/i/trending/1814203390303346954

I dont know if my link wil redirect good, so this is what its about:

Crowdstrike Update Causes Widespread BSOD Errors
Ostania aktualizacja: 52 minuty temu
Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity company, has released an update that has led to widespread Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors and boot loops on Windows systems. The issue has affected numerous users and companies, disrupting operations worldwide. The problem is attributed to the update, with no immediate solution or official statement from Crowdstrike. Users are advised to exercise caution when using the affected systems.

Upvote 0
On discord we just thinking/ guessing that maybe it has something to do with this? or im curio\us what else can be affected by this https://x.com/i/trending/1814203390303346954

I dont know if my link wil redirect good, so this is what its about:

Crowdstrike Update Causes Widespread BSOD Errors
Ostania aktualizacja: 52 minuty temu
Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity company, has released an update that has led to widespread Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors and boot loops on Windows systems. The issue has affected numerous users and companies, disrupting operations worldwide. The problem is attributed to the update, with no immediate solution or official statement from Crowdstrike. Users are advised to exercise caution when using the affected systems.
This doesn't seem too far fetched, depending which banking was involved and if they were affected by it.

Upvote 0
I was just going to mention the global internet outages today. I would not be surprised if this is related. I am having all sorts of problems today on several sites.

Upvote 0
Lololol! I got my payment yesterday from CB on cosmo , this is FUCKIN WEIRD!

Response from sm:
smsupport@Streamate.com
00:04 (3 godziny temu)
do mnie

Hello,

We have been informed that the cosmo payments this week have been delayed as there is a banking issue, and with the global technology outage that is impacting banking systems, it is causing issues with the confirmation of the deposits. Most likely, the beneficiary will not be able to confirm if they have received funds until services are restored.

You are welcome to select a different payment method and we can reissue the payment, or you would need to wait for the issue to be resolved. We do not have an estimated time that the issue will be resolved.

If you do decide to change your payment please let us know and we can escalate the issue to our accounting department to reissue the payment at their earliest convenience.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Streamate Performer Support
smsupport@Streamate.com

Also when i wanna choose payment method its said:

Fee: See COSMO Payment Fees for more info

Minimum Payout: $50.00

Important Note

Streamate is not responsible for funds after they have been submitted to COSMO Payment. COSMO Payment is not required to follow federally funded bank guidelines; they do not provide confirmation numbers and are not guaranteed like bank wires. We will provide whatever confirmation we have that funds have been sent, but Streamate is not responsible for performer/studio access to those funds in COSMO Payment. All disputes of funds not received should be directed to COSMO Payment customer service.

Upvote 0
Lololol! I got my payment yesterday from CB on cosmo , this is FUCKIN WEIRD!

Response from sm:
smsupport@Streamate.com
00:04 (3 godziny temu)
do mnie

Hello,

We have been informed that the cosmo payments this week have been delayed as there is a banking issue, and with the global technology outage that is impacting banking systems, it is causing issues with the confirmation of the deposits. Most likely, the beneficiary will not be able to confirm if they have received funds until services are restored.

You are welcome to select a different payment method and we can reissue the payment, or you would need to wait for the issue to be resolved. We do not have an estimated time that the issue will be resolved.

If you do decide to change your payment please let us know and we can escalate the issue to our accounting department to reissue the payment at their earliest convenience.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Streamate Performer Support
smsupport@Streamate.com

Also when i wanna choose payment method its said:

Fee: See COSMO Payment Fees for more info

Minimum Payout: $50.00

Important Note

Streamate is not responsible for funds after they have been submitted to COSMO Payment. COSMO Payment is not required to follow federally funded bank guidelines; they do not provide confirmation numbers and are not guaranteed like bank wires. We will provide whatever confirmation we have that funds have been sent, but Streamate is not responsible for performer/studio access to those funds in COSMO Payment. All disputes of funds not received should be directed to COSMO Payment customer service.
Since you got the payment from CB to Cosmo it seems that is more likely to be a SM issue than a Cosmo issue and SM is using the cloudstrike outage as a convenient thing to blame. It could be that it was SM's payment system that was effected and rather than admit they are having problems they are trying to pass that on to someone else.

I did see on that reddit thread a lot of people saying they had their payments from other sites to cosmo without issue which adds to the it's an SM issue that they wont admit to being the most likely outcome since SM is the only site that seems to have issues making payments.

The timing dosnt line up with the cloudstrike issue either, since the payment shows it was sent the day before the cloudstrike issue started so the payment would have been unaffected by it.

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
Since you got the payment from CB to Cosmo it seems that is more likely to be a SM issue than a Cosmo issue and SM is using the cloudstrike outage as a convenient thing to blame. It could be that it was SM's payment system that was effected and rather than admit they are having problems they are trying to pass that on to someone else.

I did see on that reddit thread a lot of people saying they had their payments from other sites to cosmo without issue which adds to the it's an SM issue that they wont admit to being the most likely outcome since SM is the only site that seems to have issues making payments.

The timing dosnt line up with the cloudstrike issue either, since the payment shows it was sent the day before the cloudstrike issue started so the payment would have been unaffected by it.
Ugh is so many newses from yesterday!!!
"

If you do decide to change your payment please let us know and we can escalate the issue to our accounting department to reissue the payment at their earliest convenience."

Also when you choose payment method ,when u choose cosmo OR PAXUM! u see:

Streamate is not responsible for funds after they have been submitted to Paxum. Paxum is not required to follow federally funded bank guidelines; they do not provide confirmation numbers and are not guaranteed like bank wires. We will provide whatever confirmation we have that funds have been sent, but Streamate is not responsible for performer/studio access to those funds in Paxum. All disputes of funds not received should be directed to Paxum customer service.

Newest mail from SM:

We have not gotten an update on this issue yet. Cosmo is still currently unavailable to send payments and there is no estimated time when this will be restored.

We suggest updating your payment details to another form of payment until this issue is resolved.

We cannot speak to anything else that is going on with other companies, we are only able to let you know what is going on here currently.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

CURRENTLY UNAvAiLABLE LOL ! So how did i get my payment from CB? and paxum is also currently unvailable?

So weird.....

Upvote 0
CURRENTLY UNAvAiLABLE LOL ! So how did i get my payment from CB? and paxum is also currently unvailable?

So weird.....
Unalienable for SM so it's an SM issue 😂

SM's story dosnt add up, like at all, all of the details they have given are just wrong, the timings of things are wrong. I dont get why they cant just be like "We thought we sent the payment, seems we had an issue with comsmo, we are working on getting it sorted out", rather than trying to pass the blame to any one else.

Upvote 0
Yea! But weird is that also paxum is a payment method which they are "not responsible for" and I know that people who use SEPA got money. Im very curious how this story will end :D

Upvote 0
Well, SM doesn't send money directly to Cosmo, SM's bank sends money to Cosmo and it likely passes through other financial institutions as well. So just because Cosmo is not affected does not mean SM's bank is not affected. Given banks always work on "the next business day" it is not surprising that transactions from the day before are being held up by the CrowdStrike problems. At least that seems like the most likely explanation.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
So just because Cosmo is not affected does not mean SM's bank is not affected.
Except that SM is saying that their bank is not effected.
Cosmo transfers normally show up within 30 seconds of being marked as sent by SM so issues the day after it was marked wouldnt have stooped it showing as normal in Cosmo. The most likely issue is there was a payment issue with cosmo and SM, and the timing of the CloudStrike issue made it a convenient thing to blame rather than admitting they have problems on their end (which is a common thing with SM btw, any issue is always someone elses fault when it comes to SM)

Upvote 0
Yea! But weird is that also paxum is a payment method which they are "not responsible for"
They have that on all the payment methods from what I remember.

Upvote 0
They send them in the morning and we gettng them early evening same day
That's something that's changed then, I always had my payments the same time it got marked as paid, it's been a while since I have been on SM, and I used Skrill or SEPA when I was on there so assumed that it would have been the same for all the payment methods.
Even if it's still in the same day then it wouldnt have been effected by the couldstrike issues.

Upvote 0
So they are not sending out emails to everyone about cosmopayment not being available at all now? It's what i gathered here, because i haven't heard back at all from support and there hasn't been any formal email coming from SM directly.

Upvote 0
1 of their representatives admitted they still investigating:
Hello again Karolina,

Investigations are ongoing at the moment, and hopefully it will be resolved as soon as possible.

As soon as we have an answer, I will get back to you with a message.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience, and we apologize for the late payment. I assure you that the money is in your account, and will be paid as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Upvote 0
1 of their representatives admitted they still investigating:
Hello again Karolina,

Investigations are ongoing at the moment, and hopefully it will be resolved as soon as possible.

As soon as we have an answer, I will get back to you with a message.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience, and we apologize for the late payment. I assure you that the money is in your account, and will be paid as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!
Thanks for the update!
I assume that means they also can'T reissue the payment through another payment method like they stated in another email i saw.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update!
I assume that means they also can'T reissue the payment through another payment method like they stated in another email i saw.
noooo and this is interesting!! they said they cant reissue on cosmo because on cosmo they alreeady senrt but we can reissue on another payment method. . If they so sjure they sent then why they offer reissue? To pay u7s twice? Or im stupid:p

Upvote 0
noooo and this is interesting!! they said they cant reissue on cosmo because on cosmo they alreeady senrt but we can reissue on another payment method. . If they so sjure they sent then why they offer reissue? To pay u7s twice? Or im stupid:p
Yeah, no clue honestly.

It doesn't make sense and it feels like BS at this point.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I switched payment method to masspay and after that i went to my payment history and requested a reissue of the payment that i didn't receive.
Just got the confirmation email, that it will be paid with the next payment cycle.

At this point I'd rather know i get this money next week on Thursday the latest than wait around with this lack of communication tbh.

Upvote 0
@BlackWizard Have you been paid yet?
No but in payment history at 23.07 my money appeared with - , whn u have payout there is + xxx $ , so now with date 23.07 appeared the same but - xxx $ and Vlad said;
Hi Karolina,

This message confirmed that the blocked money from the previous payment has been returned to your account. As soon as the problem with COSMO is resolved, it will be paid to you.

Today i dont wait for new payout cuz i didnt work much on sm and didnt hit minimum $100 but one girl on another forum wrote few mins ago that she didnt chAnge payment method and she still dont have today payout ;/

Upvote 0