AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Microdermals or Surface Piercing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kota_Morgue has had several microdermals and most of them have rejected on her. They seem to be bad about catching on hair or clothing. They did look sexy though, and the little scars they left behind look cute to me as well.

Attachments

• Capture_389.jpg
    Capture_389.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 390
Reactions: Vicky_D
Any surface piercing has a high rejection risk. Microdermals are less likely to reject that bars. Say goodbye to tight bottoms or low riding pants if you do your hips.
I dont have any but I was seriously looking into it a while ago before changing my mind.

PlayboyMegan said:
I've had mine for several months, and I love it!
I got it somewhere hidden, so if it rejects and I get a scar, I won't care.
It's the only piercing I've had that didn't get infected.

That looks great nestled in your tattoo.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I've had mine for several months, and I love it!
I got it somewhere hidden, so if it rejects and I get a scar, I won't care.
It's the only piercing I've had that didn't get infected.

That looks great nestled in your tattoo.
Agreed! That looks absolutely awesome but it looks like it hurt.

CarolinaCutie said:
I want to get my hips done and was wondering if any of y'all had any experience with these?

ive got a dermal anchor under my eye and i never had any problems. i got it 3 years ago now i think. maybe 2... hmm. lol. but i had some girlfriends who've gotten their hips/back dimples. the only thing ive really heard about it was that it gets caught once in a while if ur not careful, but i mean... lol i think theyre really sexy/worth it - i loveeeee girls with their hips pierced so sexy.

mine didnt hurt after they did it. honestly, belly ring was like 5000 times worse lol :twocents-02cents:

PlayboyMegan said:
If you look at my ink, it is actually a vagina and fallopian tubes. So I bedazzled my neck vag. ;)

I wondered if that's what it was. It's absolutely beautiful.

PlayboyMegan said:
It hurts as much as a tattoo, but is only a min. of pain.
Thank you guys! If you look at my ink, it is actually a vagina and fallopian tubes. So I bedazzled my neck vag. ;)

holy crap that is a badass tattoo! i've been wanting to get something representing a vagina for awhile so i loooooove it!!

I tried both microdermals and surface piercings at one point. I had 1 of each under both collarbones, but they rejected. I kept catching mine on my fishnet shirts and loofah. But for the short time I had them, I loved them! :p

I've had a surface piercing on the back of my neck just a bit lower than PlayboyMegan's dermal (which looks awesome with the ink by the way, love it!) for going on three years now and I have to admit I catch it all the bloody time. Those little hanging tabs they put on the back of coats and such were designed to torture it I swear! Fortunately my body's always been good at recovering but a lot of the time it'll cause rejection in most people. I agree with Jessi, microdermals are probably less likely to reject but I've never known anyone with hip piercings of any sort that have managed to keep them for long. :( The placement is just a bugger I think. Keep in mind your own body and any other piercing experiences you have and good luck if you go ahead with it!

KaeKaboom said:
I've had a surface piercing on the back of my neck just a bit lower than PlayboyMegan's dermal (which looks awesome with the ink by the way, love it!) for going on three years now and I have to admit I catch it all the bloody time. Those little hanging tabs they put on the back of coats and such were designed to torture it I swear! Fortunately my body's always been good at recovering but a lot of the time it'll cause rejection in most people. I agree with Jessi, microdermals are probably less likely to reject but I've never known anyone with hip piercings of any sort that have managed to keep them for long. :( The placement is just a bugger I think. Keep in mind your own body and any other piercing experiences you have and good luck if you go ahead with it!
Yes, I have to cut out those hanging things on every one of my jackets.

I had the front of my neck pierced vertically when I was 19. It rejected and went crooked after about 3 months. Once it was crooked, it got a lil stuck because the tattoo guy and I had bent it to fit the dip in my neck. Yanked it out, and still have a scar more than 10 years later.

Looked cool for a lil while at least. Hehe. :shifty:

I had a microdermal on my cheekbone. It lasted for about 10 months before it started rejecting. The only problem was sometimes people would rub against it when I gave them hugs or I would sometimes catch it myself haha. I was also very scared about getting makeup in it. I have a tiny scar but it is not very noticeable.

I had my hips done and because of my height they got bumped a lot :( it hurt like hell and they would turn red for like a week after i bumped them, so I took them out. but I really liked how they looked when they weren't all bruised

i had a microdermal on the dipped spot beneath my throat (if i was a guy, itd be just below the adams apple) It only lasted about 3 months before half of it rejected and lifted...it looked like a half sinking boat, so i had to remove it...but it was beutiful before it started rejecting, looked kind of like a floating pendant without the chain :) i miss it

My friend Rachel_slut had some microdermals around her neck but either she took them out or they rejected, I can't remember. The scars are noticeable but the eye isn't super drawn to them. Like when you look at her it's not like OMG SCARS. I didn't even notice for a long time. Like the tenth time I saw her I was like whaaa? When did you get those?

But as I have never had dermals I couldn't comment on how actually having them in or done feels like.

i've had my dermals on my hips for over 2 years now with no rejection issues but they do get caught on clothing and underwear every now and again. and sometimes my boyfriend forgets they're there and gets caught on them too :/ over all my experience with my dermal "anchors" have been a good one. how well dermals heal also depends on the type of anchors or implants they use.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Sunny_420

https://twitter.com/SunnyXxX420

Attachments

• 559376750.jpg
    559376750.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 52
I had 2 microdermals on my sternum. I miss them!! They looked amazing.
I constantly hit them, or got them snagged on clothing. This resulted in the eventual rejection of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.