AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Payment help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2012
I just started on MFC last week & have made a decent amount. I had put my payment info in for direct deposit & apparently it was denied & I didnt realize it until of course today which is payday. I think it was because I put my boyfriends name as the account owner(we have a shared account), so I redid it today & changed the owner name to mine. So I was wondering if anyone has had to change their info last minute & still got paid? We are in desperate need of the money I made & I have a 5 month old so Im kind of stressing on whether or not Im actually going to get paid before the next pay period. Ive sent model support an email & am waiting to hear back but I figured it couldnt hurt to see if anyone has been in the same situation.

Stellar_Chick said:
I just started on MFC last week & have made a decent amount. I had put my payment info in for direct deposit & apparently it was denied & I didnt realize it until of course today which is payday. I think it was because I put my boyfriends name as the account owner(we have a shared account), so I redid it today & changed the owner name to mine. So I was wondering if anyone has had to change their info last minute & still got paid? We are in desperate need of the money I made & I have a 5 month old so Im kind of stressing on whether or not Im actually going to get paid before the next pay period. Ive sent model support an email & am waiting to hear back but I figured it couldnt hurt to see if anyone has been in the same situation.

If you changed your info before the end of the pay period, you should be paid without a problem. If you did it after the close of the period it's not going to be sent until the 1st of September.

In your model admin you'll see your payment history. If it was sent, you'll see it there.

It wasnt until yesterday that I changed it. They sent me an email saying it wasnt going to be sent until the first. Oh well lesson definately learned to check my email for now on. Luckily all my bills were paid for the month!

I had it once that I didn't get paid because I didn't work that hard the first half month and didn't realise for a direct wire abroad I need to have earned $1000+ and I hadn't made it, was very annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.