AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi
Im observing some weird thing and its happening from around 10 pm when lovense "going to sleep" - i mean changing icon from green to blue with moon and stars. I have problem only with phone, when i use bluetooth adapter is ok. So my toy for sure in app is connected because i cAn see that on phone but its all the time loosing connection with lovense extension. Icon becaming orange and then again back to blue and again. During day i dont have this problem but right after 22 its happening. i think it started from the moment when lovense icon decided going to sleep at 22 :D I know how it sounds but if somebody use it , u know what I mean by "going to sleep". I cant use bluetooth adapter because i multistream on sm and cb and for sm i need phone connected app :/