AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense hush breaking?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019
Hello forum!

I have just bought my lovense hush as I intend to use it for anal shows. Anyways, so what concerns me is that it was designed stronger specifically for butt play. When I got it, the thinnest part of the hush is bendy and look like its just soft material, nothing strong on the inside, and since I got the bigger version hush, it's quite difficult to pull it out when you leave it in for an hour or so. So I'm scared it might break off and remain inside.

Has anyone any stories of lovense hush breaking or what is the bit that connects the antenna part with the buttplug part made of? I couldn't find any info.

Thanks in advance!

Hello forum!

I have just bought my lovense hush as I intend to use it for anal shows. Anyways, so what concerns me is that it was designed stronger specifically for butt play. When I got it, the thinnest part of the hush is bendy and look like its just soft material, nothing strong on the inside, and since I got the bigger version hush, it's quite difficult to pull it out when you leave it in for an hour or so. So I'm scared it might break off and remain inside.

Has anyone any stories of lovense hush breaking or what is the bit that connects the antenna part with the buttplug part made of? I couldn't find any info.

Thanks in advance!
It sounds like you are describing the pink LISH not the Hush. I have the small Hush and it doesn’t have an antenna really. The neck piece above the “plug” part isn’t really bendable on mine. And the piece that stays on the exterior of the body stays flush with the opening. Mine (Hush) is very stiff & strong. I’ve never felt like it would break away while inserted.

Hello forum!

Thanks in advance!

I've bent a bit and I've probably applied more pressure to that part than I would think is ideal, but so far I haven't had any issues in the month or so I've had mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.