AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lollipop Chainsaw

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was a post about another crazy Miss_Lollipop show xD

Snikrenin said:
I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!
Lollipop, Hey Mickey, blood, zombies, glitter, pink, rainbows, AAAHHHHHHHH ITS SO CUTE!!!!!
P.S. I play it with my pink PS3 controller. =P

It is crazy fun! And I've only rage quit twice since I got it! But I'm only on the stadium level.

Sith138 said:
Snikrenin said:
Lollipop, Hey Mickey, blood, zombies, glitter, pink, rainbows, AAAHHHHHHHH ITS SO CUTE!!!!!

It is crazy fun! And I've only rage quit twice since I got it! But I'm only on the stadium level.

I haven't rage quit yet.
My boyfriend decided that he wanted to do the two parts that I couldn't do though. >.>
He did the dynamite cake and Zed for me after I kept failing. Grr.
I didn't want him to do it FOR me.

Snikrenin said:
Sith138 said:
Snikrenin said:

I haven't rage quit yet.
My boyfriend decided that he wanted to do the two parts that I couldn't do though. >.>
He did the dynamite cake and Zed for me after I kept failing. Grr.
I didn't want him to do it FOR me.

Made it through Black Metal Viking (SUPER AWESOME!) and the Hippie stages today, both super dooper fun.

I know I am a little bit behind on this post, but I thought Lollipop Chainsaw was AWESOME! I wish it was a tad longer story wise - but I loved the story it did have and the multiple endings! - I want a #2! It reminded me of High School of the Dead - which is obviously what they were going for since Rea and Psyco costumes are able to get.

Reactions: Sith138
Jolene said:
My friend just got me this game! I can't wait to play it, GTA for girls!

When you put it that way...gotta try it. Besides, Tara Strong does the lead character's voice, and she's awesome. :h:

Reactions: HeMan
I bought the game and thought I would hate it. I thought it would make the feminist in me punch things, I thought it would be cutesy and lame...

I was happily proven wrong. Strong lead female who has to carry her bf around her waist and uses him to control zombies, uses a chainsaw, and omfg the soundtrack is awesome!

My only problem is it's such a short game.

Such a cute, fun game!! Reminds me so much of the original Buffy movie - I can't remember if I read that it was inspired by that? Either way I liked it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.