AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

leaving chaturbate? and venting a little

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i been thinking about quitting chaturbate or taking a long break well.... i took a week off and came back a few times but i'm not sure if i should quit i get easily bored and chaturbate can be fun. so i don't know if i wanna quit or not. did anyone here quit for a bit and came back just because boredom and they missed the site or was bored. i mean don't know how should i know if i should quit. i also don't wanna make my online friends sad or worry about me due to my mental health problems. does chaturbate ever take done profiles for not being active... because even if i quit i should leave my page up right.... ? i dont like facebook so dont tell me to have these people just add me there.

im thinking about quitting but chaturbate is fun at times and it takes away my boredom

should i find a new hobby. im on my computer to much anyways but i can't drive or work due to my mental health problems and other reasons.....

i was born crosseyed in both eyes and has surgery on them at 4 years old but i still don't see 20/20 and so on. i cant drive its too hard for me to judge how close or far away a car is so i would crash another eye surgery wont fix it because its something in my brain thats wrong too not just my eyes i made text a little bigger so i can see it better even with glasses i dont see a full 20/20 i think. i also have a lazy eye. you see i was born January 20 when i should of been born closer to march like end of February i think i was 4 or almost 5 weeks early i think thats why i have multiple mental health disorders i have a number of them and some of them run in my family but not all of them so.... i dont know.

i may partly quit and just pop on every once in a while so my friends know im okay.

i call them friends because the one took me pvt just to be nice once he even said you dont have to get naked only do if you want too some of my users do care about me and just wanted to help. some people do care i think actually

Reactions: anabeauty37
My son is a preemie and was born just shy of 32 weeks. He had issues with his lungs not being fully developed and heart/breathing stopping (bradycardia and apnea) which he grew out of in the month long NICU stay. He still has some issues with asthma and his trachea near the larynx is oval shaped vs circular so he gets asthma attacks when something triggers it to close even more during growth spurts.

Most issues with preemies are physical and developmental delays that they take a wee bit longer to hit milestones. Usually seen more in micro preemies vs moderate (my son) and minimal (yours). There can be a slightly increased risk in mental health issues but most is genetic predisposition. I think there was a new study that autism could be found more often in preemies.

Other than the asthma that he will mostly grow out of when he's fully grown, there's been no other issues since he was a toddler. He was below off the charts when born and now he's above the charts for height for his age. Slated to be 6'5".

As far as quitting Chaturbate for mental health, have you tried content making? I get quite easily distracted camming and if it's not busy I get bored. I'm switching to content more and you can have fun with some projects that interest you. I even did a custom on learning belly dancing and laughed the whole time because my hips don't know how to move and the dude loved it. It might make you a bit more relaxed if you try content you enjoy at your own pace while still having money come in. Not as immediate as camming but over time I do make way more per hour making content vs live streams.

Not sure what your income goals are but burnout is so real. Take care of yourself.

CB doesn't seem to take down accounts due to inactivity. There seem to be ghost accounts that are years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.