AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last resort- support ignores me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 24, 2024
Hey everyone,
This is my first post ever here. I would appreciate any help from you guys!

I have been consistently ignored by Chaturbate support and really am looking to leave if this issue isn't taken care of because I'm at the end of my rope. I am just so desperate at this point...I don't want to start all over with new sites if I can help it.

I cam on CB and also work on Sextpanther and Onlyfans. Those are my means of supporting myself and have been for years now.

Over the last year there have been constant tech issues with CB. The same issues over and over...privates suddenly ending for no reason and inability to get out of away mode (literally having to restart entire Chrome browser, resign in, and OBS broadcast to click out of away mode), user list not loading unless I reload entire Chrome and sign in again, DMs not working- same thing...I have tried multiple browsers, and even bought a totally new gaming computer incase it was the CPU. It was not. It's still happening to this day. It goes in and out- some streams act normal- others experience these problems all night long.

I contacted support at least 10x over these issues and the told me to send them pics of all the specs/html ect...I sent both pics and videos of everything they asked and after some short back and forth without any answers they just ignored me. I have accepted that the site is just full of gliches and on nights where it's too much I log off.

Then this week I had a private that suddenly ended before 10 min was up (my minimum as specified in my settings). It went straight to 'away mode' again. I emailed support to reinburse me for the tokens lost - only being given 7 min worth instead of the 10 required- and they said it was an issue on my end of my internet connection "disconnecting". This is not possible- as it went straight into away mode and my internet was never disrupted. I asked them if they would like me to give them a letter from Hawaii Telecom confirming there were no disconnections this month- but CB Support ghosted me.

Then, my last straw was tonight.
I was in a private with someone and he 'finished' early. My minimum is 10 min at 150tk. Suddenly CB pops a notice on screen saying that he was allowed to pop out early from the private for 125tk. I have attached a pic to this post. This has never happened before- and the entire point of having a minimum minute setting is to prevent this exact thing from happening!

I feel incredibly disrespected by this company I have given 50% of my earnings to for the last 5 years. I have a loyal user base for whom this would be devastating for me to jump ship. But it's all starting to feel like a toxic relationship with them. Being ignored and treated like I don't matter.

Please help me, you are my last resort before I just finally give up on CB.

Thank you kindly
Tealchromatic on Chaturbate

Attachments

• 20240623_231127.jpg
    20240623_231127.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Hey everyone,
This is my first post ever here. I would appreciate any help from you guys!

I have been consistently ignored by Chaturbate support and really am looking to leave if this issue isn't taken care of because I'm at the end of my rope. I am just so desperate at this point...I don't want to start all over with new sites if I can help it.

I cam on CB and also work on Sextpanther and Onlyfans. Those are my means of supporting myself and have been for years now.

Over the last year there have been constant tech issues with CB. The same issues over and over...privates suddenly ending for no reason and inability to get out of away mode (literally having to restart entire Chrome browser, resign in, and OBS broadcast to click out of away mode), user list not loading unless I reload entire Chrome and sign in again, DMs not working- same thing...I have tried multiple browsers, and even bought a totally new gaming computer incase it was the CPU. It was not. It's still happening to this day. It goes in and out- some streams act normal- others experience these problems all night long.

I contacted support at least 10x over these issues and the told me to send them pics of all the specs/html ect...I sent both pics and videos of everything they asked and after some short back and forth without any answers they just ignored me. I have accepted that the site is just full of gliches and on nights where it's too much I log off.

Then this week I had a private that suddenly ended before 10 min was up (my minimum as specified in my settings). It went straight to 'away mode' again. I emailed support to reinburse me for the tokens lost - only being given 7 min worth instead of the 10 required- and they said it was an issue on my end of my internet connection "disconnecting". This is not possible- as it went straight into away mode and my internet was never disrupted. I asked them if they would like me to give them a letter from Hawaii Telecom confirming there were no disconnections this month- but CB Support ghosted me.

Then, my last straw was tonight.
I was in a private with someone and he 'finished' early. My minimum is 10 min at 150tk. Suddenly CB pops a notice on screen saying that he was allowed to pop out early from the private for 125tk. I have attached a pic to this post. This has never happened before- and the entire point of having a minimum minute setting is to prevent this exact thing from happening!

I feel incredibly disrespected by this company I have given 50% of my earnings to for the last 5 years. I have a loyal user base for whom this would be devastating for me to jump ship. But it's all starting to feel like a toxic relationship with them. Being ignored and treated like I don't matter.

Please help me, you are my last resort before I just finally give up on CB.

Thank you kindly
Tealchromatic on Chaturbate
In regards to the issues you are having with your stream disconnecting, try lowering your bitrate you dont need a 50k bitrate, 1080p 30 you only need 5500 and 1080p 60 12000 is plenty. Having the bit rate too high will cause connection issues.

Upvote 0