AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with Age Verification on Chaturbate as a Streamer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 30, 2024
Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out for some advice or assistance regarding an issue I’ve been experiencing with the age verification process on Chaturbate. Despite following all the instructions meticulously, my ID has been denied multiple times by the system.

Here’s a summary of my situation:

• I have submitted a clear picture of my brand-new ID as requested.
  • The photo I provided has no shadows or reflections and meets all the specified criteria.
  • I have attempted this verification process repeatedly over the past two days without any success.
Additionally, I have contacted Chaturbate support multiple times to see if I could send the ID picture via email. Unfortunately, they have directed me to continue following the standard verification steps, which I have done diligently each time.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with the age verification process? If so, how were you able to resolve it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated as this has been quite frustrating.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out for some advice or assistance regarding an issue I’ve been experiencing with the age verification process on Chaturbate. Despite following all the instructions meticulously, my ID has been denied multiple times by the system.

Here’s a summary of my situation:

• I have submitted a clear picture of my brand-new ID as requested.
  • The photo I provided has no shadows or reflections and meets all the specified criteria.
  • I have attempted this verification process repeatedly over the past two days without any success.
Additionally, I have contacted Chaturbate support multiple times to see if I could send the ID picture via email. Unfortunately, they have directed me to continue following the standard verification steps, which I have done diligently each time.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with the age verification process? If so, how were you able to resolve it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated as this has been quite frustrating.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Are you using your phone or your webcam to take the pictures?

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23627857

Thank you for your response and for confirming that the support team has addressed my inquiry.

I was hoping to send a picture of my ID via email for a more thorough review, if that’s a possibility. If email submission isn’t an option, I will continue trying to complete the age verification process through the standard steps.

I appreciate your assistance and understanding.

Best regards,
Nik

Upvote 0