AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is your new CB account working?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2024
Hi,

I've recently opened a post here, because my newly created account doesn't works and i'd like to know if anyone is in the same situation. I've demonstrated that the billing requests are blocked before even leave CB servers (for example i get a purchase deny from the Sofort form before even entering my bank/institute details, with any name, any mail, doesn't matter what i write) but the support keep telling me to change my cards (which work perfectly even with Epoch except from inside CB). I've tried to create a completely new account several time from other networks, devices, with new virtual cards, i've changed everything but no result. They told me that my country or me don't have a ban.
So i am curious if anybody is having the same problem with newly created accounts.