AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is there any after care support for dudes who become obsessed with models kind of like after sun if you get burned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

oldcraftyyoungin

Banhammered
Jul 12, 2024
I fell for a russian transfemme girl persona who mother of god is possibly the best looking chick ive seen in my entire life im now bi or gay or something. straight mostly just like interesting people. who ever does her hair snd makeup at the studio id imagine get a very good pay check. ive seen this models recorded shows from when there persona was twink.

personally this individual model is that good looking i questioned am i attracted to this persona ,, because her transfemme persona is just that damn beautiful. her face and hair is absolutely immaculate and quite honestly when she is wearing makeup she genuinely looks like a page 3 model if you didnt know she was trans or her persona was trans you would have never guessed, her face is supermodel beautiful

which led me to.think even as a hetero or potentially bi dude that even her twink persona is still quite beautiful because well she /he is quite beautiful. bleached blonde hair . extremely lean , amazing facial features . probably wears some degree of makeup.

initially i would probably not be attracted but because i have seen how beautiful this person is as there transfemme persona my brain turns to mush

there are so many comfusing levels to this person beyond the cam model business tag i honestly feel like my brain has been put into a blender

the "no girl will ever be quite like her" seems to be wuite unique reframe in this scenario . because a) im not typically gay i mean im not attracted to men but this model kind of fucked my head up. not because i had an issue with sexuality or anything naive. but because she is essentially perfect in my eyes and there is basically quite literally no one who even comes close to who her persona is... not even her , although still very attractive without being transfemme

honestly i winder is she even actually trans and isnt just a "move" her/his studio made to garner more viewers shes obviously gay or bisexual she was working for that studio as a twink and has only changed persona with a year or so. so its very probable her trans persona was a business stradegy rather than her genuine situation of trans identity.

which makes it even more confusing to understand them . obviously who gives a fuck what i understand. if it brings in more viewers snd she already broadcasts to men he was already fairly camp and feminine so who knows. who knows maybe one day someone said try that wig on and lipstick. because hot damn as a female WOW!

basically as a viewer i reckon im goina need a psych evaluation after not only my addiction but the fact im attracted to someone who doesn't exist in my reality or in any reality because potentially she is only trans for her/his job .. thats some crazy shit to digest

that im now infatuated with a gay twink( as a hetero / minimally bi male )who looks better than Jennifer Aniston and also has a better body than brad pitt

to sum up the whole cam experience eith this perfect girl/boy combo (model)

what now how does anyone recover from that monolithic head fuck.

because obviously i know im goina have to quit and move on with my life

but basically she is one in a million kind of attractive. cams fucked ne sideways and i there was no black label warning lol

Last edited:
Piper Perabo GIF by Yellowstone

because obviously i know im goina have to quit and move on with my life
thats right. Its good that you found that out by yourself. If you quit it might hurt for 1-4 weeks, but I'm sure after that it will get much better. A therapist might be a good idea because it sounds as if you know what you have to do but not how to do it. Also maybe avoid cam sites in general. If my brain is stuck for whatever reason it helps me to go for a walk, paint a picture, play games, learn something new. You can use the time you spent at cam sites for that. I don't know if that helps. All in all it seems that you really have to get away from that, the faster the better.

Cam sites are not for everyone. It takes some strength to admit that something isn't good for you while others seem to have no problems at all. If you manage to do that AND live by it I think everything will be fine. Not easy though.

Reactions: Lover31660
OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT FOR YOU MALE CAMMERS

Give advice to each other and charge therapy prices for it!!!
Good idea, we could make Chairturbate.com and tip each other for the hottest advice for avoiding cam models. I only would have to create a problem for myself and I'll be a supermodel there because I can post the best memes.

• Funny!
Reactions: LilyLaughing
I enjoy a hot Colombian model who loves to squirt first thing in the morning.
Smells like victory?

Anyway yeah just talk to a therapist is best suggestion when becoming addicted to a cam model.

And yeah I have had conversations with other members about perhaps becoming addicted to a model or tipping more then they can afford. Tbh I don't think u girls would like us talking about our problems to each other though, it often means less spending

Reactions: Lover31660
Assuming you are a man who fell for a transWOMAN, this is a straight-forward straight dynamic.
If the fact that she was born with male genitalia makes you question your sexuality, let me spare you the cost of a therapist:
Have you ever been attracted to a man as well?
- If yes, (probably) bisexual.
- If no, (probably) straight.

You only need to keep these few things in mind:
1. This is a WOMAN you fell for.
2. Sexuality can be fluid.
3. Don't hit on sex workers.
4. I should charge you for this piece of education.