AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it ok to make multiple accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
So I unfortunately got banned by a model today over a misunderstanding. She was upset that I hadn't tipped in a while and so I said I would if she would be ok with streaming in the room next door as it was more brightly lit. I don't think she had plans streaming there again because I think she interpreted this as "I will never tip again until you stream in the other room" and immediately banned me for 30 days under "stalking".

Now I don't know if it's allowed but could I make another account, jump back into her stream and explain what I actually meant? This does seem like an easy exploit over the whole banning system so I'm worried if she's not willing to listen, could she report me for making multiple accounts "stalking" her and get my account banned entirely?

Solution
So I unfortunately got banned by a model today over a misunderstanding. She was upset that I hadn't tipped in a while and so I said I would if she would be ok with streaming in the room next door as it was more brightly lit. I don't think she had plans streaming there again because I think she interpreted this as "I will never tip again until you stream in the other room" and immediately banned me for 30 days under "stalking".

Now I don't know if it's allowed but could I make another account, jump back into her stream and explain what I actually meant? This does seem like an easy exploit over the whole banning system so I'm worried if she's not willing to listen, could she report me for making multiple accounts "stalking" her and...
As far as I know, you can make as many user accounts as you can access unique email addresses. Whether this woudl ghet around a ban I do not know (maybe they are based on IP addresses). But really, why would you?

If this model has banned you, move on. If there can be such a misunderstanding over a generally innocuous request, then I'd say you do not have much of a rapport.

Also maybe don't tell / ask models to stream from other places. How they run their shows really is their business, not ours as users.

Upvote 0

Now I don't know if it's allowed but could I make another account, jump back into her stream and explain what I actually meant? This does seem like an easy exploit over the whole banning system so I'm worried if she's not willing to listen, could she report me for making multiple accounts "stalking" her and get my account banned entirely?
While I understand that being blocked over a misunderstanding is frustrating, the point of a block button is that you cannot communicate with the model anymore. It is really important that regardless of why the decision was made, you respect it. There could be a million other reasons why she blocked you that you have no idea about.

She labelled it stalking, don't prove her right by disrespecting her boundary

Upvote 0
Solution
Nope. You guys call us women “crazy” or “psycho” when (after you’ve blocked us) we hastily make different TextNow/TextFree/Google Voice accounts to send you another message. Guilty…🙋‍♀️

So no, it isn’t okay for you to do it either. :p

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
a generally innocuous request
guy said he would only tip if she’d cam from another room.

Entitled af, IMO.

I’d have banned him too.

Upvote 0

You are gross to want to continue after a ban from a model. You pissed her the fuck off so stay the fuck away! You are a psycho if you attempt to talk to her again!! Don’t be a fucking dick! Go find another model now! That ship has sailed. Stalker Fuck yes now you are !! 200%

Upvote 0
While I understand that being blocked over a misunderstanding is frustrating, the point of a block button is that you cannot communicate with the model anymore. It is really important that regardless of why the decision was made, you respect it. There could be a million other reasons why she blocked you that you have no idea about.

She labelled it stalking, don't prove her right by disrespecting her boundary
Thanks for the helpful reply Lacey. I'll wait the 30 days and then hopefully I can clear up the misunderstanding.

guy said he would only tip if she’d cam from another room.

Entitled af, IMO.

I’d have banned him too.
"Would it be ok to stream in another room" does not equal "I will only tip if you stream in another room". This is a 1:1 of the misunderstanding that occurred.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the helpful reply Lacey. I'll wait the 30 days and then hopefully I can clear up the misunderstanding.

"Would it be ok to stream in another room" does not equal "I will only tip if you stream in another room". This is a 1:1 of the misunderstanding that occurred.
Asking someone to move all their stuff and go to another room should be done with a large tip. I would have blocked you too, regardless of what you specifically meant. That's a big request. She already had to awkwardly confront you about being a leech, which is uncomfy, and should be unnecessary af. I assume you wanted a masturbation show where she's actually wanting to come across horny, yet your behavior is a huge turn off. Not surprised she lost patience with you. She had to basically beat, what should have been common sense, out of you. And you still made it difficult and didn't just immediately drop a just because tip, to demonstrate your understanding of likely the primary, most important reason she is there. She shouldn't have to drag tips out of you when you've overstayed your welcome, or jump through hoops. Sounds like she's sick of you for good reason .

Wait out your ban, then send a " just because" tip! To demonstrate manners, and respect for her being there to earn ! Low tipping, high maintenance clients, become quickly overshadowed and replaced by others. Who compensate more fairly and respect our time and energy. Cmon now, just common sense. Don't make cam models have to drag tips out of you, then act like you are a turn on. That's not turn on behavior

Upvote 0
"Would it be ok to stream in another room" does not equal
but your words were:

I said I would if she would be ok with streaming in the room next door
"I would [tip] if she [moved her streaming setup to] the room next door."

It wasn't as much of a misunderstanding as it was you outright saying you will tip IF she does xyz.

Let this be a learning process for you to think through your words better in the future.

Upvote 0
Asking someone to move all their stuff and go to another room should be done with a large tip. I would have blocked you too, regardless of what you specifically meant. That's a big request. She already had to awkwardly confront you about being a leech, which is uncomfy, and should be unnecessary af. I assume you wanted a masturbation show where she's actually wanting to come across horny, yet your behavior is a huge turn off. Not surprised she lost patience with you. She had to basically beat, what should have been common sense, out of you. And you still made it difficult and didn't just immediately drop a just because tip, to demonstrate your understanding of likely the primary, most important reason she is there. She shouldn't have to drag tips out of you when you've overstayed your welcome, or jump through hoops. Sounds like she's sick of you for good reason .

Wait out your ban, then send a " just because" tip! To demonstrate manners, and respect for her being there to earn ! Low tipping, high maintenance clients, become quickly overshadowed and replaced by others. Who compensate more fairly and respect our time and energy. Cmon now, just common sense. Don't make cam models have to drag tips out of you, then act like you are a turn on. That's not turn on behavior
Yes ma'am.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
but your words were:

"I would [tip] if she [moved her streaming setup to] the room next door."

It wasn't as much of a misunderstanding as it was you outright saying you will tip IF she does xyz.

Let this be a learning process for you to think through your words better in the future.
Well here's the chat anyway, I remembered the wording wrong but the intention was still the same.

Attachments

• chat.png
    chat.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
Well here's the chat anyway, I remembered the wording wrong but the intention was still the same.
That is much less icky than the way you originally stated it here.

Now I will agree that it was a misunderstanding :)

Upvote 0
I agree. Written way better than you had it sounding in your first description here.

Upvote 0
Obviously we don’t know what her issue was but the fact she put down stalking makes me think she was worried about you physically stalking her. You mentioned that room is brightly lit, I assume due to natural light. She may be worried you were literally peeking in her windows or trying to figure out her location.

Upvote 0
Whether it was worded better or not, it doesn't change the fact that she banned you.
She could have banned you because you do not use capital letters, or the fact you took 10 minutes to reply. Whatever the reason is, she's entitled to it.
Do as was suggested earlier and wait out your ban, do not create another account to stalk her with, visit her then.

For me, personally, the only thing I do not like is 'next door', how do you know it's next door?
If you had said 'the other room', you are not saying where that room is, just some room different to the current one.

Of course, we do not know any details like why she was in the other room, if she knew that you knew she was in that other room, was the different room on the same account etc.

More information will help us understand, but it will not change the answer. Yes you can create another account, but don't do it to visit a model that banned you.

Upvote 0
Hello @crimroy

Obviously I do not know the name of the model, or your SC username, so I cannot say for certain (nor would I provide informaion if I did know the facts, for the models privacy) BUT what I can tell you is that when a model blocks you for "Inactivity", it unfortunately shows up on your end as "Stalking". This is an issue on our end, so I thought I should clarify that for you and everyone else.

Since the model already expressed to you that you hadn't tipped for awhile, my best guess is that she was trying to send you a major hint to start tipping again before making any sort of request. She could have blocked you permanently, but instead she opted for 30 days.

Also, to confirm your other question.... yes, you are technically allowed to create as many user accounts as you have email addresses for. However, I highly recommend that you do NOT create a user account to bypass the models ban. Respect the model, wait out the ban, and then tip her generously as this is a job and source of income for her ❤️.

Upvote 0