AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Investing / F.I.R.E

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 14, 2024
I know we have a bit of a different experience regarding income stability and finances compared to most FIRE conversations. How did you approach investing and financial independence? Did you start a business, obtain real estate early on, invest in the stock market? I want to buckle down and take control of my finances. I would love any advice since I know our incomes can vary significantly at times

Oh I missed this thread till now!

I suggest looking at how Caleb Hammer approaches his own finances, Vivian Tu, Graham Stephan, etc. as well as what other similar youtube creators advise for content creators specifically.
Basically, what the finance youtubers are doing themselves instead of what they advise for the majority of viewers.

Personally my current goals:

6 month emergency fund
Tax set aside in advance
Savings acc for upcoming renovations

All of these are in offset accounts as my mortgage interest rate is now 7.21%.
I should add that I don't get any fees on these accounts, which seems to not be the case in some countries.
Nothing in investments at the moment as my interest is so high it wouldn't make much sense.

Once I offset as much as possible, then I'll start investing and smashing the heck out of my Super (retirement fund, tax beneficial but not accessible until retirement age).