AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Independent Issuer Verification / approved but illegible issuer @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 15, 2024
good morning @punker barbie Once chaturbate suspended my account the next day I get that I have not verified my age when we are 34 and 35 years old, my husband says that it is illegible and that I contact support, could you explain to me what that means, we already uploaded the verification again and he comes out approved but illegible. Thank you

good morning @punker barbie Once chaturbate suspended my account the next day I get that I have not verified my age when we are 34 and 35 years old, my husband says that it is illegible and that I contact support, could you explain to me what that means, we already uploaded the verification again and he comes out approved but illegible. Thank you
I forget write my username is tinacb

Upvote 0
I show you here the screen , support dont answer yet and our passport are aproved @punker barbie

Attachments

• IMG_8448.png
    IMG_8448.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 031C2A88-18B3-4487-81A9-D56FA57EAA56.jpeg
    031C2A88-18B3-4487-81A9-D56FA57EAA56.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 9A9FD59D-A498-463A-8E8D-DE3A748D5A15.jpeg
    9A9FD59D-A498-463A-8E8D-DE3A748D5A15.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Not is posible you answer 11 July for suspended my account but On July 13, I noticed that my account was without verifying my documents and that same day I did it, which was Saturday the 13th, the email I sent was titled "Independent Issuer Verification / person is ineligible to broadcast and rejected person" and I have not received a response Of them, my suspension ends tomorrow and my ID was verified but it still says that the account cannot be verified, you could check carefully and you will notice that they have not responded to that email, the one on the 11th was about the suspension and the one on July 13th was because it is not there. verified. thank you @punker barbie I show you screen the automatic answer

Attachments

• IMG_8454.png
    IMG_8454.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0