AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In-Browser Streaming Error Publishing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Miss A

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2024
Somewhere over the rainbow
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Andi_Purre
Good Day @punker barbie I need your help.

I try using the OBS but it’s very difficult for me to learn alone so I prefer to use back again the Browser Broadcasting but it always keep saying that error to publish stream. “note that I already follow the methods/steps on how to fix it so that it wouldn’t conflict to OBS, and the In-Browser Broadcasts but sadly it still always keep telling me that Error To Publish Stream”.

I need some help, I already submitted a ticket regarding with this matter just now. I am just hoping and wondering if support can able to assist me with this quickly so that I can continue streaming now. I am fully aware that supports really takes time to response, I am just trying my luck here😅 Btw I will just pm you my CB Username @punker barbie ☺️

Thank you! ❤️

Last edited:
In addition: I also clear my history, and reset everything but still not working. I even deleted the obs and refresh everything but it’s still not working. I also check my internet connection and I have stable internet.

The FPS on Browser Broadcasts keeps on “0 FPS” and then always ending up with “Error Publishing Stream”

Do anyone here has knowledge how can I fix it? Have any advice to me? I am willing to listen and do my best to fix it. While waiting on the Support to help me resolve this matter.

Thank you in advance! ❤️

Upvote 0
Good Day @punker barbie I need your help.

I try using the OBS but it’s very difficult for me to learn alone so I prefer to use back again the Browser Broadcasting but it always keep saying that error to publish stream. “note that I already follow the methods/steps on how to fix it so that it wouldn’t conflict to OBS, and the In-Browser Broadcasts but sadly it still always keep telling me that Error To Publish Stream”.

I need some help, I already submitted a ticket regarding with this matter just now. I am just hoping and wondering if support can able to assist me with this quickly so that I can continue streaming now. I am fully aware that supports really takes time to response, I am just trying my luck here😅 Btw I will just pm you my CB Username @punker barbie ☺️

Thank you! ❤️
For CB and OBS to work correctly follow this page exactly and completely first.

I'm assuming you can use the OBS desktop app to stream to Chaturbate directly already. Stream key working, camera working etc.

Also very important : if possible use a direct ethernet cable connection to your internet router/cable box. Only use a wifi connection if you have no other choice.

And finally, start with the 30fps option. Don't try 60fps until you're happy if at all. Start with the standard 1080/780 resolution until you're happy. Figure out what your actual camera can handle. Don't use the 4K resolution unless you have 100,000+ followers. The bit rate and audio bit rate will vary depending on your camera resolution choices as seen on the charts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss A
Upvote 0