AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Image hosting w/direct link?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2024
Hello! I cam mostly on NiteFlirt and my listings continue to be taken down because the image hosting sites I've tried routinely delete my photos leading to broken images on my listings. Can anyone here recommend an image hosting site that does not delete photos AND has direct link options? I can't format my photos into my listings without using a direct link in the coding.

Thank you all for the help!

Flickr used to direct link.

https://imgur.com does this, but not sure on the rules on what types of pictures your allowed.
I couldn't figure out how to get the direct link for photos on imgur. I'll give it another shot!
imgur was the best goto for years, but last year or so they stopped allowing adult content even in private albums :(

to get a direct image link, right click on the image and 'copy image address'.

imgur was the best goto for years, but last year or so they stopped allowing adult content even in private albums :(

to get a direct image link, right click on the image and 'copy image address'.
Thank you for the reply =( Do you have any recommendations for adult content safe file hosting sites? I'm so lost.

Thank you for the reply =( Do you have any recommendations for adult content safe file hosting sites? I'm so lost.
I am not familiar with niteflirt, so not sure how most users post their images/etc there. Is there not a built-in way to upload images?

I don't know of any good image hosting as of late.

You don't need to use a hosting site. You can upload everything on niteflirt itself. At least that's how it used to be. I haven't logged into mine in quite some time, but if I get a chance later today, I'll login and try to give a step by step on how to do it.

You don't need to use a hosting site. You can upload everything on niteflirt itself. At least that's how it used to be. I haven't logged into mine in quite some time, but if I get a chance later today, I'll login and try to give a step by step on how to do it.

Account > File Manager

There should be a default folder there for you to upload things into. I recommend creating some additional folders, like, at least have a folder for pics, one for vids, one for voice. In any case, you then upload the image into whatever folder. After the image has been uploaded, click the image in the folder. Look at the bottom where it says "file details". On the bottom left there should be some code to "Embed this file on NiteFlirt".