AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

im confused...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I just got this email.

Hey nickiii666,

A friendly reminder that an ID on your account is about to expire on Oct. 20, 2024. Please visit the link below to upload updated photos of your new ID. If you have already updated this ID, please disregard this message.

If you have any questions or need help please email us at support@chaturbate.com
-The Chaturbate Team

My ID is valid til 10.2030 and even when i go to verification part it says: expires at october 2030.

Anybody had similar problem ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update- somebody was trying to hack my account but failed because of 2 step verify. I got code on phone and info on email about login from colombia . instantly changed password. Tokens ,payout and all are fine. WTF??

• Wat?!
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Don't be alarmed that was me I clicked on your link before I realized it was a special link. As soon as I realized what it was I reported it to Amber so she could remove the link.

Edit: the link you posted was a special link that enters your account without you needing to login with username and password.
Oh shit. Im idiot! Im idiot AF. Thank you ! U just calmed me down a bit! Now only question about why they want my id if its valid til 2030

Upvote 0
Easy mistake to make the URL is displayed normally in the link text but the actual URL it takes you to is much different.
yesss i thought that without login is not possible to enter ,but i changed my password for 35 digits hahahhahaa i got so scared ! What a relief omg!:D

Btw im curious what they messed up wirh my id expiration date. in systems shows that is valid til 2030 but i still see reminder to upload it before 20th october.......

Upvote 0