AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If Your Cam Room Only Had Your Biggest Friends/Fans...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
I'm realizing that I'm in a situation where my cam room concists of almost 80% (not counting lurkers, which there are less than 20 of,) of my biggest fans. Since I went to SkinVideo, they're the guys who would go with me. It's really a thing to marvel over, seeing as I'm used to a room with 100-500 new faces with their expectations.

It's strange too, when you see the difference of entertaining and doing things just for them, and when you are trying to entertain the masses. It's much more relaxed and more fun, but still, it's so very different. I feel like I need to change a few things because I'm still in the mindset of when there's hundreds of people. Say, now when I do special events and parties, it's no longer a marketing scheme party, but a bonus gift party to them.

So I ask; if you had only your biggest fans and friends in your cam room, how would you change your show?

Excellent question! Off the top of my head, 'cos I haven't thought about it, I would be in my onesie, getting drunk, playing kewl music and talking about the most random and ridiculous subjects known to man. I would probably at some point get all naked and seductive but find it highly amusing that they thought I was hot and so piss myself laughing at their corny jokes and chat up lines...I wuv my regs sooooooo much :D

aah wouldnt that be awsome.. that gives me happy thoughts
i would feel alot more comfortable.. and prolly drink,fart,burp and talk alot..
now i dance and do alot of things to draw in and keep in members i dont know yet..

i would also not worry about how i'm dressed and make up shit that much..

I wouldn't do anything different. :lol:

I don't really have patience for gimmicks and lil' outfit things, I can barely find matching socks when I get dressed.

I can't say I would do anything differently either. I do pretty much what I want as it is.

Skulliee said:
I wouldn't do anything different. :lol:

I don't really have patience for gimmicks and lil' outfit things, I can barely find matching socks when I get dressed.

Haha most my socks end up being odd too, and I don't think I've ever worn matching undiecrackers unless I've just bought them so both parts are still stuck together.

I wouldn't change a thing. I am fortunate that I do not have to depend on what I make camming so I just try to have fun and hangout. My shows are mainly just dancing but that is because I have a real interest in and love of dancing and I have a background in dance. The stripping and hanging out naked part of my show I do because I have exhibitionist/nudist tendencies and love showing off my body.

There would be much less dancing and more talks about gaming, music, and literature. *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.